Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
accurate vbeam unchecked eh? that may be the main difference. also, i have auto res with 4x aa.

80 hours into the game, gotten crash in like 3-4 occasion, but have never again for the last 40 hours.

strainkiss

hmm, can anyone help me? im having severe audio cracking. sometimes it doesnt crack, sometimes cutscenes crackle bad, while gameplay wont crackle for like 5 mins, then it happens.

im a noob @ dolphin, so i'm been messing around with the settings to no avail. i don't have all the time in the world to lurk the thread. any custom builds i can download?
Are you guys all playing the Japanese version or the PAL release? I'm planning on picking up the PAL release since it offers full English by default.
(09-18-2011, 06:49 AM)strainkiss Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, can anyone help me? im having severe audio cracking. sometimes it doesnt crack, sometimes cutscenes crackle bad, while gameplay wont crackle for like 5 mins, then it happens.

im a noob @ dolphin, so i'm been messing around with the settings to no avail. i don't have all the time in the world to lurk the thread. any custom builds i can download?

first thing first, learn how to use search to your advantages. there's countless post and some (hot) threads discussing this which i won't bother looking for, i'm sure there are other kind soul who'd much willing to search it for you, or you can just do my first suggestion.

being a noob doesn't automatically make you a mentally challenged human aren't you?

strainkiss

(09-18-2011, 07:20 AM)naoan Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2011, 06:49 AM)strainkiss Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, can anyone help me? im having severe audio cracking. sometimes it doesnt crack, sometimes cutscenes crackle bad, while gameplay wont crackle for like 5 mins, then it happens.

first thing first, learn how to use search to your advantages. there's countless post and some (hot) threads discussing this which i won't bother looking for, i'm sure there are other kind soul who'd much willing to search it for you, or you can just do my first suggestion.
already did that. most stuff doesnt work. spent around 2 hours lurking/reading last night before getting frustrated and giving up.

tried all those patched xenoblade build floating around?

okay then, i reached my 80 hours gameplay with this build : http://www.xtemu.com/forum/files/file/16...vn-builds/

using xaudio2

epmode

(09-17-2011, 10:07 PM)scutts666 Wrote: [ -> ]I have been looking ages for any gecko codes to reduce XP that work with v7714M, has anybody succeeded?

I am looking for the same thing, except for 7717M. I have an Ocarina code that allows me to set mutipliers for XP/AP/SP, doesn't work at all in Dolphin.

Someone shud make another post for d PAL version of d game since some of dem are gettin confuse with d settings and d Audio patch 3.1 build.....

Durandau

Hello! Mega dolphin newb here. Just built a gaming CPU recently primarily to play some Xenoblade Chronicles. Smile

This is my current setup:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-2600k CPU @ 3.40GHZ
Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB
GFX Card: Nvidia GTX 560 Ti

I have been going around this forum and tinkering with the settings of the Dolphin in my comp right now, and I can't seem to make it work perfectly.

Problems: 1.) Sound crackles at times.
2.) I already copy pasted the Xbox 360 controller template in the Load folder in my Dolphin folder and it still won't work.

I'm on the "Dolphin r7719m" version.
does being a "newb" magically inhibit you from clicking search button in this forum?