Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Crosmando

The megaupload link is down, anyone mind re-uploading?

flrn

Hi!
I've just reached Agniratha and I have been playing for like 3 hours straight and no crashes at all, which is awesome!!!!!

BTW I'm using 7714m.
nm srry
Hey,

I'm playing the PAL version but it's only 25FPS. Any way to activate a 60hz mode?
Yes. You can get 30 FPS for the PAL version using a patch; http://www.mediafire.com/?qijluupd7kl3oua
Run Patcher, select your ISO, then select the patch.ppf file for the Patch section, then Apply.

Still have to test out re-saving the Clear Data in my game btw, haven't gotten the time to do so yet.

superuser87

3.0 Dolphin can run Xenoblade perfect 20-25 FPS.

Though with HLE patch FPS Dips WAY Lower. 15-20 FPS

3.4 Q6600
HD5850
2gb Mem

Anybody have Config files so we can just download already working dolphins with correct configs per game?

This would make problems more clear.

zaberisk

using custom build (3.1 hle hack build with fps patch) 30 fps all the time, no sound issues
only 1 problem : whenever i get that monado vision in game, the vision won´t disappear properly, monster keep on auto attacking me, while i can´t do anything at all and my companion keeps on spamming the same skill over and over.
(12-24-2011, 07:46 AM)zaberisk Wrote: [ -> ]using custom build (3.1 hle hack build with fps patch) 30 fps all the time, no sound issues
only 1 problem : whenever i get that monado vision in game, the vision won´t disappear properly, monster keep on auto attacking me, while i can´t do anything at all and my companion keeps on spamming the same skill over and over.

It's no problem emul or other coders\revisions.
This is because pre-set game that got video you have a few seconds that would try to change the "future". Basically - problem solved - treatment. Or am I doing easier - escape - unless of course it does not fight with the boss of planning to spec.zone.

PS. - i'm bad know english.

zaberisk

(12-25-2011, 10:21 PM)Damphil Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2011, 07:46 AM)zaberisk Wrote: [ -> ]using custom build (3.1 hle hack build with fps patch) 30 fps all the time, no sound issues

It's no problem emul or other coders\revisions.
This is because pre-set game that got video you have a few seconds that would try to change the "future". Basically - problem solved - treatment. Or am I doing easier - escape - unless of course it does not fight with the boss of planning to spec.zone.

PS. - i'm bad know english.

ur right it wasnt emulator problem .. movement speed hack messed up the timing somehow. not sure why..
Just checking up on this games main issue.

Been wanting to play it, but cant stand the crashing Tongue

Has the crashing issue been fixed yet ?