Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dolphin settings? Dolphin revision? pls provide more information
Quote:tried in both icc build 3.0 and r7714M but same problem

Have you tried with a more recent build? Freezes tend to be solved in recent ones

memento mori

(05-14-2012, 08:43 PM)teh_kill@h Wrote: [ -> ]Alright , this game is freezing or hangs suddenly after playing 2-3 mins,
tried in both icc build 3.0 and r7714M but same problem .no Texture or button packs.(edit: Music Keeps running but game freezes)
any solutions?

I had the same problem and it started working better when I stopped using the 30FPS patch. Still freezes sometimes, but not nearly as often.
i tried with three builds with same settings, Game Always freezes under :-
Dolphin 3.0-628-g6254edcfbc9d ICC x64 by DefenderX,Dolphin-win-x64-r7714 & Dolphin-win-x64-v3.0-635 (newest build)

setting- Config is default .
Graphics- res 1920x1080,aspect force 16:9(used auto too),other(default)
Enchancement internel res 2x or 3x,scaled EFB copy.
Hacks are default - Advanced default.
Have you tried to dump your game again? Maybe your games was not dumped correctly (bad dump)?
alright, I am playing from past an hour i guess and no freezes till now ,
I am using original iso now not the 30 Fps one ( as somone said above).

Btw This Game is So cool.

Xenomega

Hello, a friend told me about Dolphin and trying it out with Xenoblade.

Are there any superior settings or version of Dolphin for just playing Xenoblade?

I have the North American version of Xenoblade and just downloaded the newest version of Dolphin 636.7 with all settings on default besides 2x internal resolution, but having two issues.
Sound and FSP.

I haven't tested past 10 minutes in though, so if there are a lot of known crashes or issues where you can't continue to play still, I guess I will have to settle for playing on the WII.

Sound: From some playing around I found that if I go higher then 2x Native res the sound starts to crackle and pop. I also tried a 3.071 HLE v3.1 hack of Dolphin I found on this forum which improves this, where I can use higher settings.

FPS: The first battle dips to mid 20's but when I turn off the limiter it never goes below mid 40 fps. Sadly when above 30fps it seems that action is going too fast.

I own the Wii and the game but I am new to Dolphin.
I would really like to play the game in "HD" on my pc instead on my Wii because it looks so much better.

The specs on my pc are:

i7 2600k @ 4.4 ghz
nVidia GTX 580
8GB ram
Win 7 64 bit

Thanks for any helpful input. Rolleyes
@ above poster,

Alright,
I am Playing on latest Build 3.0-635 with 1920x1080 + 4x Internel res with default Settings.
During First Battle FPS doesnt go below 20 for me afterwards game runs Smoothly on 25 FPS on Pal iso(without 30 FPS patch) and there is no sound problem for me anymore Tongue
the only problem that i face is game freezes after running an hour or so,i just need to keep saving. Sad

So i believe u have a Bad dump or Its NTSC disc prob.

Xenomega

I wonder what causes the crashing?

I will go and try to find a pal version and test it. Thanks for your input.

Krisprolls

Am I an idiot or is the game bugging ?
I can't find a way to continue the main quest because I can't get to the map marker. I tried everything, even used cheats, am I missing something ?
I'm near the end of the game and it's very frustrating.
Can someone take a look at my save-game please ? (PAL version)

My save file
Just extract it in "Dolphin\User\Wii\title\00010000" (make sure to save your files first).