Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
where can i download the 7714m Xtrem2Damas build?

Frozenstolid

Ditto - anyone have a link for this 7714m Xtrem2Damas build? The builds/settings I have tried are still leading to 25FPS normally, dropping to 20 in dungeons and some battles. I'm not super computer savvy but my roommate just built me a new computer that I know has a 6-core AMD processor that he has overcloced the 2 cores being used to around 3.9, and then 2 6970 ATI cards and 16gigs of RAM. I was thinking that surely at that point I'd be able to run the game at around 30 FPS. Or am I crazy lol?

Frozenstolid

Awesome, thanks! That thread seems to indicate he is having troubles with his build, so I may wait a couple days for that to get sorted out and continue messing with options. I have, so far, had the internal res at 3X so I am going to bump it down to 2.5 and see if I get a good (enough) performance increase Idea
I have a next question^^

How can i activated "accurate Vbeam Emulation"? i don´t have a option in my dolphin Sad, i use r7714m

Flavahbeast

7714m didn't improve my stuttering/freezing issue any; Mylek's sound patch is necessary to keep my sound working but that's the only revision that seems to make a serious difference from vanilla 7719.

I'm using a E8400 @ 3ghz. I'd assume my processor was just too old to emulate the game but it seems like a lot of people with E-series processors are having trouble compared to other comparable CPU's. I also have 4gb ram and a Radeon 5570. I'm using on-board motherboard sound, has anyone had any luck improving performance by switching to a dedicated sound card? Someone earlier in the thread said it made a big difference but I'm not sure it would in this case
(09-03-2011, 01:11 PM)Trevlec Wrote: [ -> ]I have a next question^^

How can i activated "accurate Vbeam Emulation"? i don´t have a option in my dolphin Sad, i use r7714m

Look into Properties and check the option
ok i find this option Wink

Antarys

Hi guys new here, started playing the [NTSC-J] version last week and everything has been fine so far exept for few sounds problem and very few crashes( like all in one day...).

But the game seems to be slow when I compare it to a walkthrough on youtube, mine is like 20% slower. I run slower and my attack are slower.

I have been running the game at around 25 FPS CAP in every settings I tried from Full AA to 0 to 640*480 to Max resolution to try to get it run faster, but I just can't farm the working settings....

I always get the same down in FPS when there's too much action or animation and I feel like I have been playing this game for 30 hours + but the ingame time just wont reflect the time I pass on this game so the feeling I have been playing in slow mode.

Running the emulator on a Asus G73jh laptop it has
-8 gigs of DDR3
-Radeon 5870
-i7 Q720 1.6GHz

Thanks for all the help I have found in this topic and sorry if there's already a post about this issue

gamer69

I'm getting 15 to 16 fps during the first ingame level. How can I improve this will my setup?

(09-04-2011, 04:21 AM)Antarys Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys new here, started playing the [NTSC-J] version last week and everything has been fine so far exept for few sounds problem and very few crashes( like all in one day...).

But the game seems to be slow when I compare it to a walkthrough on youtube, mine is like 20% slower. I run slower and my attack are slower.

I have been running the game at around 25 FPS CAP in every settings I tried from Full AA to 0 to 640*480 to Max resolution to try to get it run faster, but I just can't farm the working settings....

I always get the same down in FPS when there's too much action or animation and I feel like I have been playing this game for 30 hours + but the ingame time just wont reflect the time I pass on this game so the feeling I have been playing in slow mode.

Running the emulator on a Asus G73jh laptop it has
-8 gigs of DDR3
-Radeon 5870
-i7 Q720 1.6GHz

Thanks for all the help I have found in this topic and sorry if there's already a post about this issue