Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-22-2012, 06:38 AM)vishy92 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I accidentally deleted my savegame. I was 3 hours or so in the game. It was just before the those robotic things attack colony 9. After the dungeon. If anyone has a savegame near that pls upload it or pm me. ThxTongue

I just saw this now, but for future reference:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9jdbd1xwmi6gw
This has almost 400 save files from different points in the game, including a New Game+

BlueClearSky

(10-25-2012, 11:10 AM)moosehunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2012, 06:38 AM)vishy92 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I accidentally deleted my savegame. I was 3 hours or so in the game. It was just before the those robotic things attack colony 9. After the dungeon. If anyone has a savegame near that pls upload it or pm me. ThxTongue

I just saw this now, but for future reference:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9jdbd1xwmi6gw
This has almost 400 save files from different points in the game, including a New Game+

What is a current build that's popular with this game nowadays? I'm a bit hesitant to rummage through the previous pages, as I don't want to spoil this game. I'm running stock 965, stock hd 6950 and 8gb (mediocre timings).
So according to the Wiki, the latest builds run Xenoblade flawlessly? Is this true?

Been waiting.
Quote:So according to the Wiki, the latest builds run Xenoblade flawlessly? Is this true?

There are still some sound issues, but they only seem to hit after an hour or so of playing. It's a little annoying, but nothing that can't be dealt with.
(10-27-2012, 04:29 AM)BlueClearSky Wrote: [ -> ]What is a current build that's popular with this game nowadays? I'm a bit hesitant to rummage through the previous pages, as I don't want to spoil this game. I'm running stock 965, stock hd 6950 and 8gb (mediocre timings).

New or stable or correct revision(version) emuls - nope.
Random configure computers, random playable game.

Only testing.
(10-29-2012, 04:49 PM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:So according to the Wiki, the latest builds run Xenoblade flawlessly? Is this true?

There are still some sound issues, but they only seem to hit after an hour or so of playing. It's a little annoying, but nothing that can't be dealt with.

Oh, we don't need any special builds and patches anymore?
I haven't been able to find a reason for why this game seems to have audio delay. Everything runs at 30 fps with LLE recompiler and LLE on thread options on and I feel like I've tried every option. Nothing seems to work so at this point I'm just curious if this is how the game is for everybody else.
Audio delay ? First time I heard of it,it works fine for me,but I use HLE audio since there is no need for LLE in this game
For me the game seems to run faster than usual.
I normally fix this by using frame limit o 45fps on the game but this doesn't seem to work here.

Anyone knows what it can be ?
Settings?