Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

acidrainlte

Thanks for that! I'll try it when I get back on Sunday
Quote:Hi, I've only just started using Dolphin and I'm wondering if the "Quest Registration Failure" is still a problem in the latest version Dolphin?
Hey acidrain,

Could you be more specific?
I'm not familiar with that issue. What region is your game from? And what Dolphin version did you use when you played?
Try out the build Dannzen has suggested.

Quote:Is it 60 or 30fps?
It's 30fps patch, and yes, since you have a great system that'll run the game fullspeed most of the time, you should definitely use it.
The Quest Registration Failure glitch that acidrain mentions is in the wiki. It affects any revision after 3.0-373. Since Lectrode built 3.0-424 with the HLE patch, this could cause an issue for anyone that wants to try this build. Does anyone which boss battle this glitch refers to?
(02-24-2012, 03:45 PM)slmpika Wrote: [ -> ]The Quest Registration Failure glitch that acidrain mentions is in the wiki. It affects any revision after 3.0-373. Since Lectrode built 3.0-424 with the HLE patch, this could cause an issue for anyone that wants to try this build. Does anyone which boss battle this glitch refers to?
Never heard of that.(finished game)
when ppl edit wiki they seriously need to put all info ...

kyuubisonic

Hi, I just registered to ask this question.
Does anyone have a save file or save state at the Mechonis Capital? I was around level 63, with 39+hrs in.
I tried to test out the game last story and (like an idiot) and i had to move builds so I transferred my save, but since i didn't know which folder it was ( could have checked but i was in a rush) so i copied an moved the whole "title" folder to my xenoblade build.
I thought i backed up my saves but i didn't. Now the only save i have are on bionis around level 7+ .
I really don't want to star all over, so if anyone has a save at least near the mechonis capital (after the boss fight before arriving) can i have it. Thank you in advance
For some reason my fps are locked at 29 ingame. Is that normal and if not can somebody help me?

3.0.370 with HLE patch and 30fps patch.
really?! youre worried about 1 fps? Tongue

its a 30 fps game and youre using the 30 fps patch. the fps counter isnt always spot on and 30 fps is often 29.7 or 29.9 something anyway
I fixed it. Had to switch to JITIL (which, after reading it up I should have done before anyway).

dark-flames

hi there guys,
im having issues with this game im only getting 9-15fps and it gets worse during battles. it's not from the settings cuz i put it everything at the lowest possible settings like full screen resolution 640x480 no anti aliasing 1x filtering etc. etc. i mean is my specs really that bad well here it is

Operating System: Windows 7
Cpu Procces: Amd Athlon x2 64bit
Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce 8200M G
Cpu Frequency: 3,204 MHz: Overclocked
Memory Ram: 4GB
DirectX 11

i'm currently using Dolphin v3.0.370 x64 - Xenoblade HLE Fix i'm also using 30FPS patch not really sure why im using it since it's not going 30FPS but beside the point it'll be great if somebody could help me out here.
note: if im getting the slowdowns from my specs then im thinking to buy a new laptop with these specs

Intel Core i5-2450M processor
6GB DDR3 SDRAM
75GB hard drive
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Integrated 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED and Gigabit Ethernet LAN
Pre-loaded with Windows 7 Home Premium operating system

and i'm not a computer genius so if this is not enough can you plz plz tell me what specs do i need to play wii/gc games at full speed with decent graphics at least 720p i'm thinking not to spend more then 1100$ plz feedback thx Big Grin
Hi everyone,

I am running into a strange problem. The game keeps on stuttering randomly, freezing sometime for as long as 2seconds at random places. It happens specifically sometimes when a skill connects, or randomly while running around in towns, or in cut scenes. It is quite noticeable and spoils the game for me Sad

I have tried about 4 or 5 builds, currently on the latest HLE hack build by lectrode and experiencing the same. I have tried numerous set-ups of compilers and audio and graphic settings, and searching for similar issues with no luck. The only thing that I happen to notice makes it stop is when turning my FPS limit completely off, then I get no stutters like that (unless I was just lucky while testing it), but then my games runs at 1.5-2x speed which isnt really viable. Once I enable any type of FPS limit, be it auto or 30 or audio, the problem comes back. I am completely clueless on this matter, any advice on this would be appreciated, as I am out of ideas.

Using a 30fPS patched iso

Specs:
Intel I7-2670QM 2.2GHz
8gb Ram
Nvidia GTX 560M 1.5GB
Windows 7 Ultimate