Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, the constant crashing are my only (massive) complaint. The sound, FPS etc are great for the most part, it's just that the game stutters every now and then, and eventually one of those stutters crashes the game. Happens pretty frequently. It was fine for the first 20 hours of the game, but once I reached the swamp it started happening. I was originally thinking it was because of all the fog-like effects, but then it started crashing in areas in never has before.
NO problem with R7714M

some sound bugs occasionally, but no crash
40 hours of game

PC @ stock
without overclocking, GTX470 UNDERclocked, at minimum spec ~455/910/1255

This game is awesome Wink
(08-26-2011, 12:41 AM)ol1v1er Wrote: [ -> ]NO problem with R7714M

Same for me with that revision.
25 hours in, no sound problems at all. I got some crashes at the beginning here and there but not in the last 10 hours or so...

Runs perfectly fine for me. Fullspeed 30fps (60hz patch). Only when there are a lot of enemys it drops a bit.
3x native resolution, 16x anisotropic.

My PC isn't even the fastest:

i7 920 @ 2.67GHz
GTX 260
6GB Ram

How are you guys running it on 77xx? Whenever I try to use new revisions I get drops of about 30% performance because of the new texture cache code.
(08-26-2011, 01:14 AM)risemix Wrote: [ -> ]How are you guys running it on 77xx? Whenever I try to use new revisions I get drops of about 30% performance because of the new texture cache code.

One thing that kind of sucks about Dolphin is that the interface changes almost every revision. Make sure under EFB Copies, only Virtual is checked and not RAM. I got a massive speedup in the newer revisions once I did that.
Sorry for being a noob, but what does the "M" stand for in R7714M? Or better yet, where can I get it?
(08-26-2011, 01:48 AM)Alec Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for being a noob, but what does the "M" stand for in R7714M? Or better yet, where can I get it?

http://www.xtemu.com/forum/files/file/16...vn-builds/
Hello, r7714M is almost the best rev i tested for my computer atm, i only got one issue that i don't like(atm) : the dragonfly in the first scene with Shulk has no texture, if i enable EFB copies to RAM, the dragonfly has texture but my fps drops for ~5 during the first cs, anyone has an idea on how to resolve that please?

Settings are :

*Config :
-General : Enable Dual Core, Enable Idle Skipping, JIT Recompiler, FPS Limit to 30.

-Audio : DSP HLE Emulation, Enable DTK Music, DSound : 48000Hz.

*Graphics :
-General : Direct3D9, Fullscreen 1920x1080.

-Enhancements : Internal Resolution 3x,AA : None, AF : 1x

-Hacks : Ignore Format Change, EFB Copies : Virtual, External Frame Buffer : Enable.

*Properties : Accurate VBeam Emulation (seems to reduce echo voice bug in the first scene on my computer)
Just tried 7714M and with the suggestion above and I can not believe how much faster and better it is running! 30 FPS, very very few slowdowns, 3x native 4x AA 16x antisoptric! For my little computer, this is pretty unbelievable. Thanks so much.
This is the best versions for me Wink