Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
common error, can't do anything about it.
That happens in Dualcore Mode when the GPU and CPU desync.
i have never had this problem with any other game ;(
This game is more demanding than most.

EDIT: I finished getting HD Captures of all the main levels here is the playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K6Fcspn...E1&index=1
Can someone please fix the aspect ratio of the cutscenes? It's driving me insane to watch those cutscenes without the letterbox format.
That HD texture packs seems to make all the self shadows disappear on all the ships and fighters.
(02-09-2015, 03:57 AM)drhycodan Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please fix the aspect ratio of the cutscenes? It's driving me insane to watch those cutscenes without the letterbox format.

Force 16:9 Aspect Ratio. this game looks good in 16:9.
(02-09-2015, 03:57 AM)drhycodan Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please fix the aspect ratio of the cutscenes?  It's driving me insane to watch those cutscenes without the letterbox format.
That HD texture packs seems to make all the self shadows disappear on all the ships and fighters.

Look at my settings, i think you forget the IR setting.

(02-09-2015, 04:05 AM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2015, 03:57 AM)drhycodan Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please fix the aspect ratio of the cutscenes?  It's driving me insane to watch those cutscenes without the letterbox format.

Force 16:9 Aspect Ratio.  this game looks good in 16:9.

Looks good ? it looks perfect!  Big Grin

corey1138

Great work!

Anyone know what causes the explosion slowdown? Tried every setting I can think of, with or without HD textuers.
The tower explosions take more of a performance hit for me on OpenGL than on D3D, so if you're using the former you might wanna switch.
Double check that you have these they help.

Skip EFB to CPU is checked
ignore format changes is not checked

But the first towers are way more demanding like Strip said so if you have these try changing video backends like suggested.