Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Hates myself...]

@Fiora: Any chance that the old HLE hack-fix can be applied to the latest Dev build (one more build please)?

(Currently, the latest Dev release with LLE runs as well as the older release with the HLE hack applied
but enabling HLE on the Dev release just improves things that much more...)

CakeBandit

Quote:If you're using 4.0.2 like your signature says, you really need to update. This game is pretty much unplayable if you have a build that isn't from this year.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times, along with fetching the latest unstable from dolphin-emu.org and it's always installing as this. I figured it was the latest.

I'm clearly being dumber than I thought I was being.

Malkierian

So I searched a bit and can't find any record of there even being a problem with input. I'm running 5.0-rc-33, and most things seem to be OK (except for some HLE garbling which I understand), but no input is being recognized, whether I'm trying to use the keyboard or my Xbox controller. I can switch immediately to Wind Waker and it works just fine, but I go and load Rogue Leader again right after and it still doesn't work. Anyone have any ideas?
(09-27-2015, 05:32 AM)nbohr1more Wrote: [ -> ][Hates myself...]

@Fiora: Any chance that the old HLE hack-fix can be applied to the latest Dev build (one more build please)?

(Currently, the latest Dev release with LLE runs as well as the older release with the HLE hack applied
but enabling HLE on the Dev release just improves things that much more...)

does the game still crash on certain missions when you use hle?
(09-27-2015, 11:29 PM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]does the game still crash on certain missions when you use hle?

If you're using official Dolphin builds: No, and it has never done that.
If you're using the hack build: Yes.
(09-27-2015, 11:47 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2015, 11:29 PM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]does the game still crash on certain missions when you use hle?

If you're using official Dolphin builds: No, and it has never done that.
If you're using the hack build: Yes.

oh yeah...forgot it was a hack, haven't played in a while.
sent a pm to the build master, hopefully they will update the hacked build.
could some kind person please update the pr 1833 build?
A new Warning for me popped up while playing Rogue Leader with the new HD texture pack from Han last night.  I was playing the Battle of Hoth level and had proceeded to X-wing and cleared out the Ties trying to destroy the Rebel transports.  The Warning said, "IntCPU: Unknown instruction 00000000 at PC = 0000008 Last_PC = 81200ccc LR = 7fc0d00c"

The screenshot is here

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=19...hoto%2cjpg

A few more errors popped up after that, I'm sorry I did not take a screenshot of those.

Interestingly, after the error popped up, the emulator returned to a different part of the game back where I was taking down the AT-AT's with the tow cable in the speeder.  Kinda weird.
Sounds like a bad rip to me.