Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you try latest master and see if it still happens?
(12-30-2014, 06:51 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you try latest master and see if it still happens?

glitch is gone on latest master.
Big Grin

I should actually add to the conversation that I'm going to make another build. Except, I will try to include some more line-width fixes.
(12-30-2014, 07:02 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin

I should actually add to the conversation that I'm going to make another build.  Except, I will try to include some more line-width fixes.

cryptic, what does line-width fixes mean?
Make stuff like the tow cables on hoth render properly.
(12-30-2014, 07:27 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Make stuff like the tow cables on hoth render properly.

ah good stuff.
(12-30-2014, 06:57 AM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2014, 06:51 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you try latest master and see if it still happens?

Which is the latest version? xD Huh Tongue

Where can I download it?
(12-30-2014, 07:36 AM)Cypress2K7 Wrote: [ -> ]

Which is the latest version? xD Huh  Tongue  

Where can I download it?

zfreeze isn't in the master.
(12-30-2014, 07:36 AM)Cypress2K7 Wrote: [ -> ]

Which is the latest version? xD Huh  Tongue  

Where can I download it?

Go to the development thread of the forum and find a thread called zfreeze, then read all of it, even if you don't understand it and somewhere in there you will find a link to the build.

Please don't ask questions in there though, that's a big no-no, but if you read that thread and this thread completely, it should answer any questions, if you still aren't sure you can ask a question back here. It pays to do some leg-work around here before you ask questions and people will take you more seriously.
It has been so fantastic playing this game, thank you developers for your renewed work here. Is there any specific testing I can do or info I can provide, to help detail the source of the occasional CPU bottlenecks that occur even when HLE sound is on (and in-game music is off)?