Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lol what the heck!!
(03-29-2015, 12:43 AM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol what the heck!!

Get that sometimes on that map haha, this time i made a picture of it Big Grin. Second picture is not a giant soldier, just flying close to the superman
could someone kindly update the hle hack build to the latest release please?, shame it can't be automated Sad
(03-28-2015, 10:34 PM)Dolphy Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else noticed the rebels have a superman in hoth map ?

Spoiler:

He's obviously hanging around because he's attracted to the giant nipple gun.
(03-29-2015, 10:34 AM)tueidj Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2015, 10:34 PM)Dolphy Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else noticed the rebels have a superman in hoth map ?

Spoiler:

He's obviously hanging around because he's attracted to the giant nipple gun.

Yeah when he saw that one he stopped firing at those AT-AT walkers Big Grin
At the passcodes there aren't any words like in the 'Rogue Squadron 3'.

The C-Stick behaves strangely... it jumps back to the center of the view and that's why it is hardly use.

And a question:
Where can I check what upgrades I've collected in Rogue Squadron 2-3?
Turn off fast depth in video. And only way to see what upgrades you got are to go to each ship and look at secondary weapons. If it say advanced homing whatever you have both upgrades for that weapon. When you start a level shield upgrade gives you a blue shield and lasers are a different color also if you got that one.
(04-14-2015, 01:49 PM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]Turn off fast depth in video.  And only way to see what upgrades you got are to go to each ship and look at secondary weapons.  If it say advanced homing whatever you have both upgrades for that weapon.  When you start a level shield upgrade gives you a blue shield and lasers are a different color also if you got that one.

Ok, thank you! I see the words in the passcodes, now! Smile
I thought there is a menu where can I see a list of the collected bonuses...  Undecided
Yeah I wish there was I couldn't remember the one I missed after not playing for so many years and just had to go through and get them all again

Darth Robin

Hi I'm new to using Dolpin. Got it just so I could play this game. (Recently bought Roge Squadron from gog.com and just had to get the sequels)
My version is 4.0-6000.

I had sound issues from the start but I changed from DSP HLE TO DSP LLE and it got a little better but the sounds still acts up sometimes and the graphicks are much worse than I've seen in videos on youtube of other Dolpin users. Still it worked ok for the first few levels but once I got to Hoth it's almost unplayable. It's so slow, sound and video is really bad, stacick, the dialog is drawn out. What am I doing wrong?