Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah I get that message too. I used to play every level fine without that stupid popup message that suddenly appeared in recent revisions.
(06-29-2015, 04:21 PM)drhycodan Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I get that message too.  I used to play every level fine without that stupid popup message that suddenly appeared in recent revisions.

Go to the config options and [color=#000000]Uncheck "Use panic handlers"[/color]
So far the only place the assert comes up and says there are shadergen.cpp errors is Vengeance on Kothlis.

Coincidentally, its the ONE map which has water and which causes serious slowdowns.

Anyone care to investigate?
I beat vengeance on kothlis on an earlier revision but the popup error also appears on the level right after vengeance on kothlis.

Just got a 980ti liking the results it gives to RS 2.
Hi IceStrike, Was that run using latest dev version or Ishiiruka?
Yesterday's dev build 6926.
(07-04-2015, 01:38 PM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday's dev build 6926.

Since its a 980ti, did you use DX11 or OpenGL? I find OpenGL has more FPS issues than DX11. 
I used DX11, OGL gave crap performance.
(07-05-2015, 11:30 AM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]I used DX11, OGL gave crap performance.

Thats what i've noticed as well.