Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Doezer

(12-18-2015, 04:36 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]You mean characters like é don't look correct inside the game? I don't think any Dolphin settings will affect that.

They don't appear at all, there's just blanks instead.
(12-17-2015, 07:18 PM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2015, 12:34 PM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]I've just been using default settings for these games also no real difference for me when I mess with settings anymore except lle vs hle.

because your cpu is @ 4.7ghz Big Grin

Plenty of places that still lag lol
Not in Rogue Leader, though, right? If so, you should use those ini entries because I don't get any slowdowns in this one.
Heist still has a couple of dips and hoth cutscene gets continually worse each revision.
Right, Heist had some for me as well (don't remember having any in Hoth). Don't even know why, there's levels where there's much more going on...
(12-18-2015, 10:31 AM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2015, 07:18 PM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2015, 12:34 PM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]I've just been using default settings for these games also no real difference for me when I mess with settings anymore except lle vs hle.

because your cpu is @ 4.7ghz Big Grin

Plenty of places that still lag lol
if one of the devs can get the efb to texture fixed so it's the same as for reb strike (i.e. so it doesn't break heat haze, smoke, torpedo effect) then that would solve the heavy fps drops.

when i set it to efbtotext in the ini the training level is 60fps but you get a gray band wrap around that fills your view.
without the ini setting 50-60fps. 18-40fps when you fly around the cluster of buildings and start firing your weapons.

that's the only level i get lag on.
(12-18-2015, 06:02 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Right, Heist had some for me as well (don't remember having any in Hoth). Don't even know why, there's levels where there's much more going on...

Ground levels is my only guess gotta have all those extra assets loaded.
i took a long shot and wrote a letter to lucasfilm fan mail asking if they could give the ok for the rogue leaders game to released online for free, seeing as it's never going to make them any money.

wonder if they will respond...would be nice. we'd all be finally able to play the remastered games! it's a shame bs legal red tape prevents those who have the only copy or copies from releasing them ages ago.

maybe because it's christmas they will say yes Tongue then again, i'm a nobody, so i won't get my hopes up for a reply.
(12-21-2015, 01:32 AM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]i took a long shot and wrote a letter to lucasfilm fan mail asking if they could give the ok for the rogue leaders game to released online for free, seeing as it's never going to make them any money.

wonder if they will respond...would be nice. we'd all be finally able to play the remastered games! it's a shame bs legal red tape prevents those who have the only copy or copies from releasing them ages ago.

maybe because it's christmas they will say yes Tongue then again, i'm a nobody, so i won't get my hopes up for a reply.

Good luck....
i doubt anyone would get in trouble if they put on the web anyway. should be classed as abandonware.