Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-15-2015, 01:09 AM)SilentKnight79 Wrote: [ -> ]you need to use it some to get a decent score.

Actually to get a good score you need to hardly use it or for gold never use it.

I want targeting comp working also for sake of accuracy but if getting medals is a goal for anyone you have to forget the thing exists.

johnz1

Would anyone be kind enough to post a save game file that has everything unlocked? I'm afraid I'm no longer good enough to get silver or gold medals on every level, especially the ones where I'm getting 30 FPS

EDIT: I tried the save game posted on gamefaqs, but couldn't get dolphin to recognize it
Or you could use the ingame cheats to unlock stages and upgrades.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/gamecube/481078-...-ii/cheats

Stages and vehicles are saved and you won't need to enter the cheats twice.

johnz1

(09-17-2015, 12:38 AM)morgoth32 Wrote: [ -> ]Or you could use the ingame cheats to unlock stages and upgrades.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/gamecube/481078-...-ii/cheats

Stages and vehicles are saved and you won't need to enter the cheats twice.

Ah, they do save, very good. Thanks!
Played around with targeting computer today had no freezes like earlier builds. I actually liked the slow mo cheat it creates by using it though. Tongue
I think the targeting computer is fixed now, but performance has really taken a hit. I used to get full speed in the battle of hoth, now it slows down a lot during cutscenes and using targeting computer.
Ok, nevermind, I got it to run full speed again by checking borderless window. Why does this game run so slow using exclusive fullscreen?
(09-18-2015, 05:46 PM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]Played around with targeting computer today had no freezes like earlier builds. I actually liked the slow mo cheat it creates by using it though. Tongue

Woah so this is working with recent build! Please tell me this is so Smile Now if they could only optimize it so it doesn't slow the game down.
Yeah worked fine in every level for me but does cause quite a performance hit.
I will say that borderless hampers my performance not improves it. As does the cpu overclock, either using 50 or 80 upwards. Hmm odd. This has been with all dolphin builds I have tried too!
IceStrike, did you try the 10th Sept build texture pack for Rebel Strike? How was your performance?