Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey LtRoyalShrimp, check out this post by Corra_Ashu on a developer forum. Apparently he has the Wii Rogue Leaders game?
(04-28-2015, 06:59 PM)General_Han_Solo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey LtRoyalShrimp, check out this post by Corra_Ashu on a developer forum. Apparently he has the Wii Rogue Leaders game?

Until i see prove i say it's bs. I can say i own them too Wink
(04-29-2015, 03:32 AM)Dolphy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2015, 06:59 PM)General_Han_Solo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey LtRoyalShrimp, check out this post by Corra_Ashu on a developer forum. Apparently he has the Wii Rogue Leaders game?

Until i see prove i say it's bs. I can say i own them too  Wink

Very few people have access to the game, and I HIGHLY doubt this guy has the game. 

I have asked around and there are no known leaks of the game. 

There are disks out there, and it is still on some hard drives. Wink
I'll take a leak. Wink

From Corra_Ashu : 

"Sorry but i can't release anything i have of that game or any of the other ones, i have been under very strict orders to not release anything or show anything i have whether it be in a 3d render of models or the games themselves for at least awhile. 

If factor 5 wasn't told to hand over the builds of the game to lucasarts before i was canned i wouldn't have it atm cause factor 5 locks down their games doesn't give them out to anyone before release."

Yea, I call BS. If he wanted to prove he has the game he could at least show a UI picture or something like that. 
(04-29-2015, 01:29 PM)LtRoyalShrimp Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, I call BS. If he wanted to prove he has the game he could at least show a UI picture or something like that. 

Told you Wink
man i wish someone would leak the rogue leaders game
just like to point out disc transfer hack works fine for both games and removes the loading delays, in engine cutscenes load almost instantly and in reb strike the delay between scene transitions is super short now.
Good 3 needed that
(05-01-2015, 02:07 AM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]just like to point out disc transfer hack works fine for both games and removes the loading delays, in engine cutscenes load almost instantly and in reb strike the delay between scene transitions is super short now.

What about the targeting computer ? still bugged ? they closed my report because i didn't use their report template. In other words they dont care, because i pointed to the game and what issue it has, it got confirmed and closed.

Reason: They need my system info and the builds i used (as i already told, latest version(s))

https://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/is...8491&can=1

After that i deleted dolphin, if they don't care i don't either!.