Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-23-2015, 06:51 PM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]see post #622

Thanks, but reading some pages back I found people talking about regular master builds and that made me confused.
But I downloaded the absolute latest https://dl.dolphin-emu.org/prs/pr-1948-d...est-x64.7z

I'll check it out...
(01-23-2015, 06:54 PM)Duke Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2015, 06:51 PM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]see post #622

Thanks, but reading some pages back I found people talking about regular master builds and that made me confused.
But I downloaded the absolute latest https://dl.dolphin-emu.org/prs/pr-1948-d...est-x64.7z

I'll check it out...

That's the wrong pr. The zfreeze pr is 1812 and the one with the hle partial hacky fix(it causes some crashes) by fiora is pr 1833.
(01-23-2015, 12:58 PM)General_Han_Solo Wrote: [ -> ](video snip)

For anyone interested, here is the game comparison with my texture pack thus far. Big Grin It's just finished uploading, so the 720p60 or 1080p60 options should appear soon.

I asked in the texture thread for Rogue 2 about any help regarding your texture packs not showing, sadly this hasn't got much response.

I have tried the steps you guys have told each other on these forums, but still the default textures are loaded. Do you have any suggestions Han on something I've misted, and can you please confirm if you have everything on a single drive, as i'm wondering if me having two drives may be the issue for some reason with Dolphin not working so well with this (one drive has rogue and this is how it;s accessed, other has the documents file and dolphin).

Many thanks. Big Grin
(01-23-2015, 12:10 PM)EmBoLa.be Wrote: [ -> ]@General_Han_Solo here you go: latest build
http://dl.dolphin-emu.org/prs/pr-1833-do...est-x64.7z

its 15Mb, instead of the usual 5mb

This new build, using the same settings as the former build stated on my profile, has made the Hoth level unstable with quite a few hitches on audio also. Double checked this and restarted pc a few times to ensure nothing was effecting Dolphin.

So not sure what's changed, or If I'm the only one experiencing this.
(01-23-2015, 09:34 PM)SilentKnight79 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2015, 12:58 PM)General_Han_Solo Wrote: [ -> ](video snip)

For anyone interested, here is the game comparison with my texture pack thus far. Big Grin It's just finished uploading, so the 720p60 or 1080p60 options should appear soon.

I asked in the texture thread for Rogue 2 about any help regarding your texture packs not showing, sadly this hasn't got much response.

I have tried the steps you guys have told each other on these forums, but still the default textures are loaded. Do you have any suggestions Han on something I've misted, and can you please confirm if you have everything on a single drive, as i'm wondering if me having two drives may be the issue for some reason with Dolphin not working so well with this (one drive has rogue and this is how it;s accessed, other has the documents file and dolphin).

Many thanks.  Big Grin

Can you please screenshot your Dolphin settings to me, including within the config settings, as well as the location of all your folders.
(01-23-2015, 09:48 PM)SilentKnight79 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2015, 12:10 PM)EmBoLa.be Wrote: [ -> ]@General_Han_Solo here you go: latest build
http://dl.dolphin-emu.org/prs/pr-1833-do...est-x64.7z

its 15Mb, instead of the usual 5mb

This new build, using the same settings as the former build stated on my profile, has made the Hoth level unstable with quite a few hitches on audio also. Double checked this and restarted pc a few times to ensure nothing was effecting Dolphin.

So not sure what's changed, or If I'm the only one experiencing this.

I don't see any difference compared to the older build (except size Tongue)

inka

Hello,
Im new to emulating things. I tried to play Rogue Squadron 2 with the dolphin 4.0-5254 but when i load up the game, it says:
"Memory card: A
This memory card is formatted for use in a different territory"
What do i have to do to play this game?
Hey everyone,

First of all wanna say thanks for trying hard to bring this game working on Dolphin (it's seriously one of my favorite Gamecube games ever).

Anyways, I seem to have gotten Rogue 2 working perfectly but Rogue 3 (especially first mission) seems to stutter a lot. I'm using pr-1833-dolphin-latest-x64. I've tried skipping EFB but no dice. Any help?

Thanks!

inka

Ok i have figured it out. The game works but the view distance is pretty bad.
And the sound quality seems kinda bad sometimes.
You need to set fast depth off for zfreeze to work.