Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-13-2015, 05:56 AM)curryking3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2015, 05:40 AM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]are you using the build from this thread? if not, that is your problem.

Thank you for being remarkably unhelpful and rude. Maybe just do not respond if that is your goal?

I've said several times I am.... I am using the build from this thread on page 30 or so: https://dl.dolphin-emu.org/prs/pr-1833-d...est-x64.7z

I said that I've had past installations of the same emulator, and I'm worried some settings are conflicting now.
sorry I must of missed that post. I didn't mean to sound rude so please don't just think that..... Undecided

I saw the pic and assumed you were using the wrong build. if you want help, maybe you could pm someone like jmc47?

have you tried doing a fresh folder with new settings? i had a similar issue once, because I was overwriting my dolphin folder with each new release all it got all messed up. created a fresh folder and that fixed it. you mention past installations. try creating a portable.txt in the dolphin folder so all settings are stored there instead of my documents, i find it easier that way. you can keep track of settings better that way, if you play many games, you can then have multiple dolphin installs.
Ah ok, thanks Smile
@Fiona can you pls upload your previous build, not the one uploaded yesterday bet the one before, it seems the latest build broke the zfreeze on hoth adn maybe other maps aswell and the previous build was faster then the zfreeze buid 1812.
damn now i can't play the hoth map and that was the map ive played a bith before going to bed and messing with dolphin ho get rs3 running perfect, i know its the build because i deleted any stored dolphin settings located @C:\Users\######\Documents\Dolphin Emulator

and ive read thru so many pages on other forums aswell to figure out wat settings i needed to disable and change to get it working

or if someone have the previous Fiona 1833 build pls share it, i played the game only for a few hours and it was awesome,

why me.....
(01-13-2015, 06:12 AM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry I must of missed that post. I didn't mean to sound rude so please don't just think that..... Undecided

I saw the pic and assumed you were using the wrong build. if you want help, maybe you could pm someone like jmc47?

have you tried doing a fresh folder with new settings? i had a similar issue once, because I was overwriting my dolphin folder with each new release all it got all messed up. created a fresh folder and that fixed it. you mention past installations. try creating a portable.txt in the dolphin folder so all settings are stored there instead of my documents, i find it easier that way. you can keep track of settings better that way, if you play many games, you can then have multiple dolphin installs.

Thank you sir, I misunderstood your post, hard to read emotions in text and all Smile

I will try this making a portable.txt

I think the mixed settings is the major cause of the problem, I will try and update again thanks Smile
can someone upload the previous Fiona 1833 buid? the one she uploaded on 5-1-15, and not the one from 11-1-15.
thx to anyone that made this game almost 100 procent playable and the devs that make dolphin better and better. Love it
2015-01-11 - Dolphin v4.0.5051-dirty (pr-1833-dolphin-latest-x64)

is missing Zfreeze and the HLE hack fix.

2015-01-08 - Dolphin v4.0.4980-dirty (pr-1833-dolphin-latest-x64)

this one is the last one working.

I am sure FioraAeterna will fix it in her next update.

=)
(01-13-2015, 09:41 AM)Axelay Wrote: [ -> ]2015-01-11 - Dolphin v4.0.5051-dirty (pr-1833-dolphin-latest-x64)

is missing Zfreeze and the HLE hack fix.

2015-01-08 - Dolphin v4.0.4980-dirty (pr-1833-dolphin-latest-x64)

this one is the last one working.

I am sure FioraAeterna will fix it in her next update.

=)

Oh god, so I am really using the wrong one, I thought something was the problem..... I am on 5051-dirty! I posted that before, but no one else noticed, thank you boss! Smile

Would you be as so kind as to upload this version for us/me who had not noticed the switch Big Grin
can someone pls upload the
2015-01-08 - Dolphin v4.0.4980-dirty (pr-1833-dolphin-latest-x64), i don't have it nomore
Its on like page 30 or go to RS3 forum to find it on page 6 or 7
nope they are linked to the LATEST build. she updated it