Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
was reading about the cancelled wii game again, can anyone share more info on the game? would be nice to know exactly what it featured?

like was rogue squadron 1 graphically updated or was it just a port? and did the other two games get any new missions added?

maybe one day it will be allowed to be shared, like what some other devs have done in the past, release unreleased games / betas etc.
Everything you need to know about the Rogue Wii game is in this 2014 interview with Julian:

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/3/0/5/30564a64...6ab67a3e74

What is intriguing is the game engine they used. It was the PS3 Lair game engine! The fact that they got it to run on the Wii is a feat in itself, and surely would be the Wii's most advanced game.
(09-12-2016, 01:31 PM)General_Han_Solo Wrote: [ -> ]Everything you need to know about the Rogue Wii game is in this 2014 interview with Julian:

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/3/0/5/30564a64...6ab67a3e74

What is intriguing is the game engine they used. It was the PS3 Lair game engine! The fact that they got it to run on the Wii is a feat in itself, and surely would be the Wii's most advanced game.

Thanks, man i hope it leaks or is shared in the future, i wonder how many copies exist since it was complete. if it wasn't for the stupid red tape, it would've been a best seller. nothing more annoying than a cancelled game that was complete...
2 from what ive heard in the rumor mill.
well we know julian e has one, wonder who has the other.
someone at disney from what ive heard
(09-14-2016, 07:07 AM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]someone at disney from what ive heard

well, no hope of that one being leaked then......disney has an iron grip on anything sw.
wow after playing the battlefront death star dlc, it has made me love this game even more.

how could they screw it up so bad...angled trench run and a section from the ds2 was put in, also there's hardly any turbo laser fire on the surface, it's just lame. it's like they just lifted content from infinity 3.0 and dumped it on battlefront.
Yeah, with my HD texture pack, the Rogue Leader level is still better than the DLC: https://youtu.be/7iaMjYZAm4g?t=2m46s

Pictutli

I'm trying to run Rogue Squadron 2, but it's just unplayable! I got surprised how slow the game runs on my laptop, which is not new, but also isn't total crap...

I've played around with the Dolphin's graphic config, but not much has changed... Is my system too old for dolphin?

How is the version 5.0 for this game specifically? I saw some youtube videos which seem to run just fine, but also see some videos using previous versions of the emulator. I must confess that I only tried 5.0 so far.

Well, guess this is it for my first post in forum. See y'all!

Ps: my config didn't show up in my signature, so here it is:

Windows 8.1
Intel core i-53210M 2.50GHz
8GB ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 660M