Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sorry you both confused me, I thought the dots were part of the game and only appear on levels like hoth and the first level of rebel strike, is there some new bug that makes different dots appear?

because i get dots without the texture pack but with there are no dots, which is why i thought he wasn't using the dithering fix. now you make it sound like dots are there for some other reason now, most confusing..
Does anyone know what is going with the cutscenes in the game that are using footage from the film and what appears to be layered over the game... like the Death Star explosion. Something not right there.
They are animated textures to save disc space would be my guess.
Guys, head over to the HD texture thread for an opinion. Smile
(02-28-2015, 04:16 PM)IceStrike256 Wrote: [ -> ]They are animated textures to save disc space would be my guess.

Actually it could be a DivX video that I can't get access to. Sad
Put on top of the space background from the game?
Yeah. :/
After reading the February peogress report I want to know if anyone else gets messed up shadows with EFB to Texture? I know that the targeting computer doesnt need RAM to work but Texture still gives me garbage shadows.
I noticed that, and that happened before the merge with EFB2Texture for me a while back.
yeah it was always there just wanted to make sure I didn't have a glitch and shadows worked for others.