Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's a change, OGL used to be the best. I'll experiment with DX11 then.
No joy on DX 11 for me, I get screen tearing without V-sync. Using OpenGL, no screen tearing.

dragonshaun9

considering there's 122 pages in this thread, i'll just post my question here. other than that horrificly garbled intro video, i keep getting an error every time i try to start the tutorial mission.
Error...

Line: 294
File: VertexShaderGen.cpp
Time: 15:14:32

any way around this? it's constant.
Try disabling panic handlers.
Sounds like a bad dump if your videos are having problems also.
(07-07-2015, 03:36 PM)dragonshaun9 Wrote: [ -> ]...horrificly garbled intro video

Hi dragonshaun9, If you are using HLE audio in any other build apart from Fiora's special build, the audio in the stormtrooper intro video - as well as on missions - will be garbled. Use LLE audio to fix it.

If your video output is garbled, I have NFI what it could be.

dragonshaun9

fixed the error, but the slowdown made it unplayable. thanks guys.
(07-08-2015, 04:16 PM)dragonshaun9 Wrote: [ -> ]fixed the error, but the slowdown made it unplayable. thanks guys.

What slowdown? 
On the topic of asserts, they do come up for a reason, right? Is there any point in investigating why they pop up? Could solving the mystery lead to some sort of performance increase, or accuracy increase? 
He's getting slowdown using lle because he has an amd processor according to his profile.