Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think texture caching is a big issues in this game.
(01-15-2015, 09:03 AM)slarlac249 Wrote: [ -> ]i completed that mission 60fps including cutscenes.

As have I. Smile
why did you say that mission is a hog if it runs @ 60fps?

it's a pretty empty level except the end with the imperial base.
I said the game is a gpu hog and that is the single biggest level that isnt broken up into sections so the whole thing has to be loaded at once. It also has lots of ties and all that ground geometry. Ground geometry is still a big resource drain even iff theres nothing on it. Thats why i said if you can run that level full speed your good to go.
btw can you try the asteroid field bonus mission and tell me if it crashes for you? tried that 3 times now and it just black screens on selecting the mission and then i hear beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppp.

all the other bonus missions work. there are 5 in total. revenge on yavin is pretty much the same as the first mission from reb strike.
just watched your strike at the core video on youtube, congrats on only dying once, i hated that mission back in the day, i remember it took me many attempts to complete.
Yeah ill give it a shot later today. Strike at the core is an interesting level and i despise its brutality lol
it's those bends in the tunnel that annoyed me and sometimes the ties would fly by and knock you into the wall as you were going round them. grr.

i hated the first part of the level the most where you flew over the surface i kept falling to far behind and the falcon would be destroyed. The only mission that annoyed was that one.

cool, let me know if it crashes for you, just wanted to check whether it's just me or if it's an actual bug, but i'm sorta confident it's a bug seeing as 4 of the 5 bonus missions load and play fine.

seanyp88

im getting an error on the death star level on rogue leader as soon as i fire the torpedo into the exhaust port my emulator crashes giving the error "invalid powerpc opcode 10101010" any help would be great as i was just getting into this great game
(01-16-2015, 03:45 AM)seanyp88 Wrote: [ -> ]im getting an error on the death star level on rogue leader as soon as i fire the torpedo into the exhaust port my emulator crashes giving the error "invalid powerpc opcode 10101010" any help would be great as i was just getting into this great game

it's a known error, to play that level you need to use LLE audio until it's fixed.