Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, too lazy to read through all the latest posts, what's the latest/best build to use for this game? 
(03-19-2015, 04:09 PM)LtRoyalShrimp Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, too lazy to read through all the latest posts, what's the latest/best build to use for this game? 
If you want to use DSP HLE (albeit with crashing on some levels), use Fiora's build: http://dl.dolphin-emu.org/prs/pr-1833-do...est-x64.7z
Otherwise, use the newest development build from https://dolphin-emu.org/download/. By now, it contains a bunch of new stuff that isn't in Fiora's build.
5901 is running great!! hardly as much shader stutter on first runs compared to the last builds I tested 57XX

Uploaded a quick vid to my youtube.
Hm, I don't think anything was done to 'fix' the shader cache stutters. Maybe for some reason it just didn't get rebuilt in the new version so it could use your already compiled shader cache?
Heh strange maybe thats the case.
Some maps work better on my side to, specially bespin.
Hi there,

i'm new to this forum and i have to add that my english is not that good, so plz apologize if i make some mistakes.

I have some Trouble playing Star Wars RS and i fear its because of my HW-Specs. Some Time ago i overclocked my CPU slightly up to 4Ghz, but this seems not to be enough to play the Game in a perfect way.
First Lvls i do have no problems, but when it comes to Hoth, i experience massive Performance-Problems.
I also have to enable the CPU Clock Override and set it to 41%, otherwise i have a laggy/buggy Sound and Fps-Problems. I use OpenGL, EFB-Copies to RAm, Text.-Cache on Safe, XFB virtual and Fast Depht is off.

Is my System too weak to play the Game properly? Changing the Resolution to native does not help Sad
(03-28-2015, 05:14 AM)sylow Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

i'm new to this forum and i have to add that my english is not that good, so plz apologize if i make some mistakes.

I have some Trouble playing Star Wars RS and i fear its because of my HW-Specs. Some Time ago i overclocked my CPU slightly up to 4Ghz, but this seems not to be enough to play the Game in a perfect way.
First Lvls i do have no problems, but when it comes to Hoth, i experience massive Performance-Problems.
I also have to enable the CPU Clock Override and set it to 41%, otherwise i have a laggy/buggy Sound and Fps-Problems. I use OpenGL, EFB-Copies to RAm, Text.-Cache on Safe, XFB virtual and Fast Depht is off.

Is my System too weak to play the Game properly? Changing the Resolution to native does not help Sad
If you use the latest dolphin development set texcache to fast, safe is not needed anymore.
Just tested Hoth with the textcache to fast, running almost perfect now!!! Big THX!!!
Anyone else noticed the rebels have a superman in hoth map ?

Spoiler: