Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got the game working on Direct3d9 with revision 4845. Running 30-60 fps.. so im happy. But the sound issue still persists. The music cuts out like a minute into the game and never returns.
I agree.d3d on smg is better than open gl.45fps in game sometimes full frame & music cut.
So how baout the Loop de loop galaxy? Surfing 101..how do i umm..do the "twist left" movement with a keyboard and mouse?

SuperJJ

(01-17-2010, 02:50 AM)Frankenstein Wrote: [ -> ]So how baout the Loop de loop galaxy? Surfing 101..how do i umm..do the "twist left" movement with a keyboard and mouse?
Please explain how you got it working on Direct3D9...My friend and I are having the EXACT same problem you were having. What did you do to fix the crash after loading a save file?
That? I tried a never version : revision 4845. No idea why it works..because 4771 still crashes. 4866 seemed to work as well..tho not any better. I also figured out the surfing controls. Only things left are the fact that the music cuts out and marios missing pupils(his eyes are completely white). Game seems to go between 30-60..30 on the beehive galaxy..50 on junk galaxy etc.

Kruhex

Just tried this game out and getting abysmal fps, from 10-20 fps in the very beginning. My build is this:

Radeon 5850, Athlon X4, 4 gig ram DDR3

The settings I'm using are in this guy's youtube video:

Vid

Latest revision btw.

Any ideas why?

derrensmiths

Hello Friends.
I using the 64 bits and I have 2.4 gb ram with new cpu it is enough to run a good
game well I did not know more about hardware so tell me which is basic requirement
and given hardware is sufficient for running the Super Mario.
(01-12-2010, 03:07 AM)Willysonicteam Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.
I have a good pc for emulated this game.
The normal have full speed (60fps), and sometimes bad speed in same settings (35fps).
Where is the problem?,is the graphic card...i have updated the drivers.
And the memory ram and cpu no working in secondaries programs.
Only have the problem in this game.
thanks.
Tested in several dolphin versions,y have the problem.
And reset the dolphin and solved the problem. But sometimes have more speed than normal.
Clean the sourcecode is the solution???
thanks.
used open GL driver to run the game.

I have this problem,is a new Issue:
http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/iss...il?id=2034
So the floor in Ghostly galaxy hidden star and Matter Splatter are completely invisible..making it impossible to beat the levels. Any suggestions?
known issue. No known fix Smile