Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using the 64bit Windows version of Dolphin on my iMac 3,06 GHz Dual Core with ATI 4850 in 720p (Windows 7 SP1 with Bootcamp). Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 is faster on Windows 7 then in the MacOS X version of Dolphin but speed is mostly around 75 to 85 %. Is there any possibility to make it faster (exept reducing screen resolution)?

Moreover I would like to know if the included game profiles for each game are the best settings or are there any special settings to speed things up?
(04-13-2011, 12:45 PM)MegaJump Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how to make the game stretch to fill the entire screen (16:9), without the edge smudging using "stretch to window?".

Set stretch to window on your Graphics configuration under Aspect ratio.

dinoCRO

Hi guys. Game runs slow on my pc. I only get about 20-30 FPS. And I have set everything to get the game work ok. Or haven't I? Well, here are the screens of my settings http://img6.imageshack.us/g/unledni.jpg/. Can you help me to get the game working well pls? Thx in advance

Starman0

Anyone know why the game performs poorly even on a good computer? I'm running an Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 Ghz (E8400) with 4 gigs of RAM and a Radeon HD 6850 and the game is really slow and cinematic sequences stutter so badly that I have to mute my sound because of it.

This happens in Skies of Arcadia too so it's more than one game for me.
(05-29-2011, 01:53 AM)Starman0 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know why the game performs poorly even on a good computer? I'm running an Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 Ghz (E8400) with 4 gigs of RAM and a Radeon HD 6850 and the game is really slow and cinematic sequences stutter so badly that I have to mute my sound because of it.

maybe your settings...

Starman0

(05-29-2011, 01:58 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2011, 01:53 AM)Starman0 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know why the game performs poorly even on a good computer? I'm running an Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 Ghz (E8400) with 4 gigs of RAM and a Radeon HD 6850 and the game is really slow and cinematic sequences stutter so badly that I have to mute my sound because of it.

maybe your settings...

I've honestly spent over six hours just playing with specific settings and nothing works. Disabling that audio throttling button was the ONLY thing that gave me a performance increase, but it was a very slight increase and it still didn't fix my cinematic problems.

New Super Mario Bros works fine though. Probably because it's not intensive in the least bit lol. Super Mario Galaxy and Skies of Arcadia are giving me huge problems though

Tinotoin

Hi, I am using a Playstation 2 remote via USB converter, and all controls bind perfectly, except the tilt controls. I've even tried removing every other binding in case there was a conflict of some sorts but the tilt controls don't seem to work at all.

The same goes for the Z command - meaning I can't ground pound, however the other shake controls work fine - I'm using r7553 (I think).

Any thoughts please?

Thanks muchly.

T
Mario not yet emulated well... Gotta be patient, men. Smile
try this

[Image: dolphin-30-fast-settings.jpg]
(07-04-2011, 05:28 AM)NintendomaniaC Wrote: [ -> ]Mario not yet emulated well... Gotta be patient, men. Smile

It is emulated perferctly (well as perfect as it gets really). All you guys need, on all these game threads, better hardware. Face the facts. I play SMG at 100% on all areas with LLE. When you guys upgrade, then you can play your game how you want. You can adjust settings all you want, it aint' going to help much. This is current gen emulation guys, the CPU needs replacing.