Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-15-2010, 03:51 AM)Leo Wrote: [ -> ]Now I'm having a problem with the Magnet Star,isn't aiming!In the viewpoint in Planetarium,I aim the Magnet Star with the little star,and mario only jump,and nothing happens!

if d3d plugin, enable cpu->efb access
(03-14-2010, 12:27 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2010, 09:36 AM)Leo Wrote: [ -> ]A different Laptop:

Dual-Core 1.60GHz
1GB of RAM
Mobile Intel 945 Express Chipset Family

But,with this laptop,Zeldas play with more FPS!

(Little questionBig Grinoes I can play in my Desktop with full speed if I change to 64 Bits?

It is impossible to gain full fps with this hardware in SMG. There are some problems, like integrated graphics card, and 32-bit processor of your laptop. The desktop Pentium D you have (805 is the only 2.66ghz clocked) can support 64-bit OS in theory but you will not likely gain much, if any performance increase.

By tweaking settings you can reach about 20-25fps

Thats true tweaking is good xD... Cuz I get around 17 to 50 fps depending on what area.
(03-15-2010, 06:28 AM)oohladeeda Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2010, 03:51 AM)Leo Wrote: [ -> ]Now I'm having a problem with the Magnet Star,isn't aiming!In the viewpoint in Planetarium,I aim the Magnet Star with the little star,and mario only jump,and nothing happens!

It doesn't work.Undecided
(03-15-2010, 10:43 AM)Leo Wrote: [ -> ]

really...? hmm, be sure you enabled it before you start the game.
(03-15-2010, 10:43 AM)Leo Wrote: [ -> ]

It should it does for me o_o;

samueleric

Mario Galaxy was a blast to play so I'm excited for Galaxy 2, looks like they kept what was good with the first and just added a couple of new features such as Yoshi so definitely a buy at launch for me!..
grrr when I get to that first "boss" and I smack him 1 time the screen goes black but the sound and all works Sad

[Image: fu95yg.jpg]

I press on savestate and loadstate but than the frickin controller does not respond at all. Sad
Just as a matter of curiosity, what graphics card you have? Not by any chance a 9000+ series or higher nvidia?

Btw, the solution is to switch to OpenGL plugin. Then you can finish the piranha pete boss. This will also happen on galaxy 16 against bowser so be prepared.
(03-15-2010, 10:25 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]Just as a matter of curiosity, what graphics card you have? Not by any chance a 9000+ series or higher nvidia?

Btw, the solution is to switch to OpenGL plugin. Then you can finish the piranha pete boss. This will also happen on galaxy 16 against bowser so be prepared.

I got the 9800gtx+ nvidia Blush

Thanks for the tip!

edit: this happens to all of the bosses... I beat them for like 50% than all of sudden black screen. But on OpenGL I get really bad FPS Sad
Has anyone found a fix for the Matter Splatter Galaxy?