Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

DolphinFTW!

hi guys, i have just finished super mario galaxy, but the screen goes black at the start of the credits (emulator still running at 60 fps and 100%) and i can't save or continue the game! Sad
i noticed i'm not the only one with this problem and i have tried some suggestions like turning off the sound (audio backend: no audio output, uncheck everything except dsp hle - because it won't uncheck, volume: 1) and replay the level but it still doesn't work.

everything else was ok, except the music was missing during gameplay. the last game i finished (resident evil 4 wii) also had music/sound issues...

i'm using dolphin 3.0 64-bit on windows 7 64-bit.
is there a dolphin version or a trick that let's me continue my save after the credits?

thanks.
You need to use DSP LLE

DolphinFTW!

Thank you that solved it! And finaly some music... Smile
I've actualy tried DSP LLE before, but I couldn't get it to work and I wasn't sure if it would fix the problem. I managed to finish the last level first try, but is there a way to make DSP LLE less laggy? I have i7 920 3.8 ghz & 8 gb ram. 1080p 60fps with HLE was no problem... Smile
Unless you get a Sandy Bridge OR overclock that i7 to 4.2GHZ.... no

DolphinFTW!

Are you sure +400 MHZ will make a difference? Smile
They did to my i7 930

Turivol

Anyone running this game on a Phenom II 965BE? Im using a phenom I 9550 but will upgrade to a 965BE, can it run smg well?

Sorry for my english.

Donkote

(09-26-2011, 02:48 AM)DolphinFTW! Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure +400 MHZ will make a difference? Smile

could you perhaps send me a PM on how to dump the DSP LLE stuff? I've been trying to figure out how to do it forever but just can't seem to do it right.
(10-01-2011, 11:13 AM)Donkote Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2011, 02:48 AM)DolphinFTW! Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure +400 MHZ will make a difference? Smile

could you perhaps send me a PM on how to dump the DSP LLE stuff? I've been trying to figure out how to do it forever but just can't seem to do it right.

I can walk you through the whole process if you want.

Donkote

(10-02-2011, 02:41 AM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2011, 11:13 AM)Donkote Wrote: [ -> ]

I can walk you through the whole process if you want.

that would be awesome