Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-04-2011, 08:31 AM)Legend80 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2011, 05:28 AM)NintendomaniaC Wrote: [ -> ]Mario not yet emulated well... Gotta be patient, men. Smile

It is emulated perferctly (well as perfect as it gets really). All you guys need, on all these game threads, better hardware. Face the facts. I play SMG at 100% on all areas with LLE. When you guys upgrade, then you can play your game how you want. You can adjust settings all you want, it aint' going to help much. This is current gen emulation guys, the CPU needs replacing.

Your hardware and mine aren't so much differents. I tried clockin' my CPU at 4.6Ghz (Possible for me since i have a good cooler/PSU/MB) and the results are always the same.
Maybe you should just try the original game to get what it means a "perfectly" emulated game.
I play it as good as perfect in 3.0, this game loves powerful hardware.
i run the game 100% with LLE with i7 2600k @ 4.0ghz on dolphin 3.0
Which rev ?
(07-05-2011, 12:29 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Which rev ?

Who are referring to?
The guy on the last page...
Uhm... Well, about this game i can advice a revision. I foun it in Best Revision thread, a very useful thread here in this Forum: rev6515.
This revision is very powerful, extremely stable but, nothing is perfect, have some compatibility issue (I don't yet tested all my games, but that's what i heard about).

On my system Super Mario Galaxy is almost always at Fullspeed, except in the Observatory area.
'Bout this i can say that isn't' a Core Frequency problem: The CPU is always at 73% usage max.
Maybe it's just the "Need Better Vertex Loader" problem, already seen in Zelda TP (Hyrule Field Area).
Super mario galaxy is my all time favorite game
It is really wonderful game

supereinstain

hi i try emulator 7669 all game i run is so slow when i try another emolatur 3.0 all game run faster why?
(07-05-2011, 06:29 PM)supereinstain Wrote: [ -> ]hi i try emulator 7669 all game i run is so slow when i try another emolatur 3.0 all game run faster why?

Look at the settings the builder might have put them differently by default...