Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-13-2009, 06:31 AM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]"Ah, and the version of the game that runs good, is the NTSC or PAL ? "

I have no idea, both work. (i assume the same)

Sorry for all these questions, but. Is NTSC needs to be a Scrubbed version ? Or have to be a normal ?

I dont know the difference between scrub and no-scrub anyway.
its all good. Find more about scrubing here. http://wiiscrubber.com/
Thankss =P
(12-04-2009, 11:30 PM)crow132 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2009, 09:50 PM)ilea Wrote: [ -> ]Hay Game is working fine for me but too slow Smile
I have 30 fps with rev4632.
With Frame Skipping there are maybe more fps but it isnt also good to play.Are there any other configs to play that game faster?

My System:
Amd Phenom II 940
Ati 4850
4 gigs ram

Hmm.. If the lowest fps you get is 30 you should use Frameskip 1 and the game should run perfectly for you.

same here.
my hardware specs: amd Phenom II x4 965 (3.4 GHz), Ati 5770, 4 gigs ram.
Can anybody please tell me how to get more fps.
(tested on dolphin rev 4682)
this are the best settings for me:
just download the latest revision and apply following additional setting:

Config -> General:
Set Framelimit to "auto" and activate "Lock threads to cores". I also use to check "Optimize Quantizers (speedup)", but I think its not important for Mario Galaxy.

Config -> Wii:
Since I have a 24" monitor (1920x1080) I use Aspect Ratio 16:9

Config -> Plugins -> "Dolphin Direct3D9" -> "Config" -> Direct3D:
check V-Sync, Render to main windows and 16:9 (uncheck 4:3).
Since only the CPU is limiting the gamespeed, I use for both Fullscreen and Windowed resolution "1920x1080".

Config -> Plugins -> "Dolphin Direct3D9" -> "Config" -> Enhancements:
check "Enable 16x anisotropy filtering".
When you uncheck "Enable CPU->EFB access (can cause slowdowns, enables pull stars in SMG and lens flare in Zeldas)", you get a significant speedboost, but as it says, you can't pull the stars on Super Mario Galaxy Tongue, so leave it checked...

Config -> Plugins -> "Dolphin Direct3D9" -> "Config" -> Advanced:
Check "Disable Fog"; Enable EFB Copy "To Texture"

it still sucks. I may have 40-60 fps, but the gameplay is still to sloooow. How can I speed it up, heeeelp Wink
I played the game here, and well... in D3D plugin, I couldnt get good speed. In OpenGL I get good speed but sometimes the frame rate fall to 25~35.

But for me, the biggest problem wasn't the speed, but the controls. Play SMG without the Wiimote its horrible. I tried configure my pad for the game, but have more buttons than the pad, and the "star-sensor" have to be controlled by the mouse.

So when I tried play the game, I have to control mario, jump, and use the 'Roll and Pitch' with the joypad, control the star with the mouse, and the camera with the keyboard. Thats definitivelly not good, looks like Im trying control an airplane. =(
hey guys.
i'm getting a little issue with graphichs in 2 missions.
the track that you must follow doesn't appear and you can't pass through.
when you enable one of that hacks, the track appear but like a normal floor,not a moving one.
i tried tunr of optimeze, tried using real xfb, copy efb to ram, safe texture and nothing helped
using rev 4689
any fix for that?
take a look:
[attachment=1852]
(12-14-2009, 09:41 AM)diegodolphin Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys.
i'm getting a little issue with graphichs in 2 missions.
the track that you must follow doesn't appear and you can't pass through.
when you enable one of that hacks, the track appear but like a normal floor,not a moving one.
i tried tunr of optimeze, tried using real xfb, copy efb to ram, safe texture and nothing helped
using rev 4689
any fix for that?
take a look:
Been broken since SMG runs with Dolphin at all as far as I can tell :/
thanks for the reply NeoBrain.
so it's impossible to get all the stars =\
i'll try to get all of those possibles and than get some save file xD

king666

I want to know if they fixed the sound the music the game Super Mario Galaxy

greetings.