Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gateway to the starry Sky, that light-blue sphere isn't fixed yet, right? Just asking. And why is the speed limited to 5FPS IN the lobby!?!?!?!
I used to get 45 before.Sad
(02-28-2010, 05:43 AM)Sabi96 Wrote: [ -> ]Gateway to the starry Sky, that light-blue sphere isn't fixed yet, right? Just asking. And why is the speed limited to 5FPS IN the lobby!?!?!?!

Wow I never had 5fps... *17 to 50 fps* I get around 17 o_o try frameskip?
(02-28-2010, 07:38 AM)Killersnake432 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2010, 05:43 AM)Sabi96 Wrote: [ -> ]Gateway to the starry Sky, that light-blue sphere isn't fixed yet, right? Just asking. And why is the speed limited to 5FPS IN the lobby!?!?!?!

Wow I never had 5fps... *17 to 50 fps* I get around 17 o_o try frameskip?

I tried everything: frameskip,disabling dual core, swithing core modes... well everything. still 5FPS in the observatory while everywhere else about 50FPS , including beehive galaxy
Anyone got perfect controls emulation for their x360 controller and can post a screenshot with settings for this game?
I mean I would like to emulate movement on the left analog stick and wiimote star collecting thingie on the right one. Possible camera on the D-Pad. Thanks a lot!
The wiimote cursor hasn't been made map'able to joystick yet. But perhaps there's an application that will map the whole mouse to joystick. In any case, people are more commonly interested in the opposite; mapping joystick functionality to the mouse.
(03-01-2010, 12:03 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]The wiimote cursor hasn't been made map'able to joystick yet. But perhaps there's an application that will map the whole mouse to joystick. In any case, people are more commonly interested in the opposite; mapping joystick functionality to the mouse.

OK thanks. And how about mapping the camera controls to an anaolg stick?
Hey,

in order to play this game i have to configure additionally the nunchuck-controller. But what's the solution for it? The WiiMote-keys are bound at my xbox360-pad. Now my question is, if i could set up the controls on the SAME pad?! Is it possible to use the left / right analog stick for the nunchuck?

But if scilicet there's no opportunity to bind the keys on the 360-pad but rather on keyboard or whatever, this would be useless in my eyes..

I would appreciate if someone offers an approach to me!

KoC
(03-01-2010, 12:39 AM)glon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2010, 12:03 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]The wiimote cursor hasn't been made map'able to joystick yet. But perhaps there's an application that will map the whole mouse to joystick. In any case, people are more commonly interested in the opposite; mapping joystick functionality to the mouse.

This game doesn't have camera controls.
(03-02-2010, 06:48 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]

You can rotate the camera left and right using the D-pad, in sort of steps. That's what I meant. Did you mean to say it does not have analog 360-degree rotating camera controls?
(03-02-2010, 06:48 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, it sort of does. In most areas you can press the
z or up arrow on wiimote to select a new view. But not 'camera controls' as in the extensive system in Zelda etc.