Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i have the Pal game working but there is a problem with the Controlls.I have a xbox 360 controller and use xpadder,I know how to get the buttons A or B working but i dont know how to get the wii controller working.I mean it when you go with the wiimote left or something like that.Dont know how to explain Big Grin

How i can i use the "hand" in the game with the Xbox 360 controller?

I read hear a bit about to change the Pitch in 90 and 90 but it doesnt help me.
(12-02-2009, 03:22 AM)ilea Wrote: [ -> ]Hey i have the Pal game working but there is a problem with the Controlls.I have a xbox 360 controller and use xpadder,I know how to get the buttons A or B working but i dont know how to get the wii controller working.I mean it when you go with the wiimote left or something like that.Dont know how to explain Big Grin

How i can i use the "hand" in the game with the Xbox 360 controller?

I read hear a bit about to change the Pitch in 90 and 90 but it doesnt help me.

Using xpadder u only need to simulate a mouse with second analog and you'll have "the hand"
I noticed aiming with the mouse is weird. The actual star is in an offset position from where the actual mouse cursor is. If you move the mouse cursor off the screen, the star disappears. It makes it very difficult to reach certain parts of the screen.

I'm using my own x64 build of r4636 with OpenCL and JITIL used (built with MSVS2010b2). I did test with GorillaMunch's r4616 build and it also behaves the same.
rev 4635 (http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=4635) ain't a friend of Super Mario Galaxy. it's slower AND the graphics are worse...looks kinda low-rez
And when the sound won't stop anymore? The game is set as perfect, but it is not.. >_<
hey guys!
tested rev 4635 and it's really slow with mario galaxy!
so i'm using rev4514 but when i get the first star, the emulatio stop. i don't even get blackscreen, the image just disappear and the dolphin stop answering.
what rev do you guys think is the best?
I was fine with 4632 but I have to exchange wiimote plugin and Wiiuse.dll with older ones from, like, 4583.
thank you StripTheSoul. 4632 is faster than 4617.
but i didn't need to change the files, the wiimote emulated is working perfect =D
can anybody provide me with a link to the wiimovement.ini for the Galaxy Surfin stage ?
Use roll and pitch settings