Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-24-2009, 06:35 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]^Yes. But the sound is currently being worked on, it could get fixed soon.

OK,thanks!!
http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=4732

This doesn't mean that sound is fully working now, right? Sorry for my ignorance
Sound not working yet but LLE sound is now beginning to show progress. LLE seems to be outputting some real sound now as opposed to 100% static... in a nutshell its getting much closer.
Pardon my ignorance, but what difference would the LLE plugin have over the HLE one? Currently, I can't even load a game when using the LLE plugin. For me, it gives me this message-

Failed to load DSP rom:SYS/GC/dsp_rom.bin
and
Failed to load DSP rom:SYS/GC/dsp_coef.bin

I assume I need some files there or something. Do I need to dump something from a real Wii system? Or what? Sorry in advance, not asking for links, just not sure how it works.

EDIT- Just checked some threads, they are illegal to ask for, and you have to dump them. Good thing i didn't ask for links lol! But i'd still like to know the LLE benefits, thanks.
I have some problems with the star cursor. For buttons like the game start button everything works fine. But if I want to grab one of the blue stars (img 1), shoot these little stars (img 2) or want to collect them, the cursor doesn't react and doesn't turn into the hand symbol.

It isn't always like this but it happens very often, so I hope someone can help me.

PS: I'm using a normal mouse, not a wiimote.

[Image: 33680476.jpg]
[Image: 13636224.jpg]
Use EFB > CPU access for Dx9
In some of the latest builds, even enabling that doesn't work. You have to just tick/untick the option and hope it will randomly give you access to the pullstar. Also, the ability to point at and attract starbits seems broken as well. Pointer works, and you seem to be able to shoot them properly, but you cannot attract them to you.

I've seen this in the latest r-4741 build as well as some older ones. r-4736 seems to be the last working one. At least, from what i can tell.
indeed since rev4700ish but if you use Window mode ... just click outside the screen and go back in.. that fixed it for me 9 out of 10times and I played for 2days straight Wink
(12-29-2009, 09:56 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]Use EFB > CPU access for Dx9

To do this I have to use DX9 plugin insead of OpenGL, but I can't choose it under configurations > plugins even if I have a Plugin_VideoDX9.dll in my plugin folder.
Sounds like a directx problem. Try updating.

And thanks for the tip GsixtyForce, will try that.