Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

c0m4ndo45

it appears to be mapped to the numpad by default, but pressing numpad numbers does not make mario move either.

Another problem i'm getting is that when i run with D3D9 it freezes with black screen after i pick the file to play...
anyone can post best config for this game...

I have quad core, 4gb ram and 9800GTX+ videocard but can't get over 15fps Sad
(02-24-2010, 10:23 AM)pr0x1 Wrote: [ -> ]anyone can post best config for this game...

I have quad core, 4gb ram and 9800GTX+ videocard but can't get over 15fps Sad

15fps max on SMG is impossible with your graphics card and processor. If you turn framelimit to off in config, it should be at least 30-40.

c0m4ndo45

Well i have the same configs and am still struggling with 2 problems:

Still couldn't figure out how to make mario move... And, with D3D plugin, still getting black screen after selecting the file to play...

Graphical quality looked better in the D3D plugin so i wanted to play with it...
I got it all working now... But the screen went to black after playing 30mins lol. The game still worked perfectly with sound etc. Only no picture lol.
I don't know what it is but I just can't get this game running at a great frame rate. I have frame limit off, but it still seems to hover around the ~25fps range for most of the time I play. Sometimes it will get faster, specifically when I'm in the dome to use the pull star to go into a galaxy, and on some levels where it's a smaller planet, there isn't much there, etc. But I just can't seem to find the sweet spot for settings to get this game to run well.

c0m4ndo45

... Can anyone help me with the controller configuration? i've got it running fine but i still haven't figured out how to move!

Current Configs: *snip*
u move with d nunchuck up,down,left,right controls ah tink...
(02-25-2010, 04:28 AM)c0m4ndo45 Wrote: [ -> ]... Can anyone help me with the controller configuration? i've got it running fine but i still haven't figured out how to move!

Current Configs:

lol you can see this guys got mario kart wii torrent and 3dsmax (a 2k+ dollar software) downloading XDD and the dvd5 pirate version of smbb LOL daco is gonna love this.
Idk if anyone experience this but screen goes black after last boss fight x_x....