Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, everything runs nearly perfect now, great job dolphin dev's Wink
The only errors i saw by now are the missing eyes of the "savegame-heads" and missing stalks of the liitle phyrania-plants.
I just wanted to have a quick look in the first place but ended up into playing about 5 hours today Big Grin
[Image: smg.jpg]
Dolphin uses 100% of my cpu when the wiimote warnings are on, the when the title screen comes up it uses 60% and the whole game runs like poop.
chaos, why did you sticky this? XD
(07-05-2009, 01:28 AM)Barozi Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2009, 11:27 PM)Klotzek Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2009, 10:56 PM)Barozi Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2009, 09:40 PM)cobhc Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'm getting a max of 45 in the observatory, and that's on a Q6600 @ 3.2ghz and a 8800GTS 512mb.

Actually, it seems to be limiting it to 30fps in the observatory...........I'm confused how the max fps changes from 60 to 30 sometimes.

Edit: Screenshot
[Image: 2weax3a.png]

ME TOO !!!!

I haven't tested it yet, but wouldn't the max framerate stay on 60 FPS the whole time when you set the framerate limiter to 60 ?

Nope, the frame limiter just limit your max. framerate to 60 but it still can go lower.

But that is exactly the point. Look at the left lower corner of the picture. The game changes somehow the limit while playing from 60 to 30 and then again up to 60 and so on.
That isn't normal isn't it ?

Ahh now i get it. Anyway i haven't noticed this issue. everytime the framerate drops its in my case the emulator which is still work in progress. btw i'm already in the third cupola Smile
Hhmm...all the people have 45 FPS - 60 FPS ...how you can get that speed??I have 20-30 FPS ...nothing more =(
No one is getting min 45 fps. Its depeding on the level you play and things you see. On some planets its fullspeed 60fps for me but some places make it drop to 25-30 fps.

[Image: fightm.th.jpg]
Well, there came some more videos by me and rene mauricio
(07-05-2009, 02:30 AM)Klotzek Wrote: [ -> ]No one is getting min 45 fps. Its depeding on the level you play and things you see. On some planets its fullspeed 60fps for me but some places make it drop to 25-30 fps.

What is your cpu/gpu?

About the thread :
The bad is that you can't see the eyes of Mario and others characters D:

coolcat12

Yoshi is the only one I see the eyes.
Creepy without the eyes and LMAO at Klotzek for making it avatar. My avatar is from Dolphin too when I think about it.