Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Masterkillua
AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3,4 ghz & MSI 280GTX Super OC

@KHRZ
Big Grin
Ok, I will overclock my notebook for get 40 fps or more...

About the Thread :
Without sound (Others builds, example : 2850), 5 fps or more, and with sound (example : 3664), -5 FPS or more D:
I wouldn't recommend overclocking a notebook. You won't gain much performence and the cpu might melt down.
Overclocking a notebook? O_O That's something new, I recommend to do some trainings on diaries first Tongue
Hey nosound i've seen your video on youtube and i would like to do one myself so can you tell me how did you record it?

theduke

I saw this 3d, now... it's the official 3d on SMG, isn't it?
I wrote something in a similar 3d (not opened by me), i cancelled my post and i write here.
This is my problem: SMG with rev 3664 works, no freeze at all but in rev 3692 (the latest at the moment) it freezes very soon (at the title screen).
I overwrite dsp_hle plugin with an older version (3664) and now it works again. I know that the dsp is very early... i write this for helping development and debugging.
Congratulations to the whole team! You did a great job! Are in the path of perfection! Thank you for dedication to the Dolphin project!
In the new revision(3695) the game freezes in the observatory
I have a problem. In the very first part of the game where Bowser kidnappes Princess Peach everything is ok. But as soon as I start my first mission on a planet all the textures of the planets are blinking / broken.
Vista 64bit SP2
Q9450 @ 3.2 GHz
16 GB ram
8800GT 512MB.
Anyone knows how to solve this?
THANKS!

coolcat12

(07-07-2009, 01:14 PM)Vedolino Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem. In the very first part of the game where Bowser kidnappes Princess Peach everything is ok. But as soon as I start my first mission on a planet all the textures of the planets are blinking / broken.
Vista 64bit SP2
Q9450 @ 3.2 GHz
16 GB ram
8800GT 512MB.
Anyone knows how to solve this?
THANKS!

Use the latest revs starting from 3661