Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sneakykorean

I'm having some trouble with my pointer. If I go to any of the highlighted spots in this screenshot then the pointer will just disappear and it'll say to point my wiimote at the screen. I don't think it's the sensor bar because it's only doing this in SMG which is strange. Anyone experience something similar or know what might be wrong?
I heard, that Skip EFB Access from CPU can solve this problem.

Try it out and activate this option Wink
two things:
a) if anything, Skip EFB Access from CPU will make matters worse, you have to disable that option.
b) ... however, efb access isn't relevant for the particular scene he posted a screenshot of at all. most likely just something wrong with his wiimote config.

Sneakykorean

The weird thing is that it works fine for other games, it's just Galaxy that has this problem, and it's not just on that screen it's the whole game

ThomasCro

On the bee level when I need to press Z to smash the rocks, I can't get it to work on my keyboard/mouse configuration.

How can I do it?
We aren't mind readers, what's your "keyboard/mouse configuration"? ...

ThomasCro

(04-09-2012, 10:56 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]We aren't mind readers, what's your "keyboard/mouse configuration"? ...

The default one, i see Z is under shake and is set under Mouse 2 (scroll button).

But when i change it to anything else it always does the spinning move instead of the smash jump.
Post a screenshot of your wiimote configuration with the assigned key bindings.

ThomasCro

(04-09-2012, 11:24 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]Post a screenshot of your wiimote configuration with the assigned key bindings.

[Image: 9aO15.jpg]

that is after i changed it, the XYZ buttons were all middle mouse button before, didnt work with that either.
.... post a screenshot of your Nunchuk configuration with the assigned key bindings.