Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

malwi

Have anyone experienced wierd wiimote noises in SMG?

i recently tried it with a real wiimote in rev4638 and every shake resulting in a punch-spin that hits something send crackling noises through the wiimote speaker, also when catching starbits the wiimote speaker goes nuts..

any thoughts?
yeah, well, that's the first sign of life from the Wiimote speakers...I noticed them a few weeks ago...well, it's not really clean yet, but it's a good direction ^^

MarioMadness

its a good start anyways Big Grin Soon Sound will work perfect on the Wii remote Exclamation
how do i run this with mouse and keyboard...i cant turn the bloody camera...or can i play it with joystick? i'm so confused atm with this...sometimes the mouse stops at half the screen and wont move past it...so i can only move it to the half of my monitor...how do i move the camera arround mario...any tutorials given maybe?
(12-11-2009, 12:34 AM)Sinister992 Wrote: [ -> ]how do i run this with mouse and keyboard...i cant turn the bloody camera...or can i play it with joystick? i'm so confused atm with this...sometimes the mouse stops at half the screen and wont move past it...so i can only move it to the half of my monitor...how do i move the camera arround mario...any tutorials given maybe?

you obviously never played it on a Wii or own it...

but since i'm in a good mood i'll give you a hint!

the Wii D-pad can only change the camera to a certain degree..
there is no better way of using it to controll the cam...

even the camera function in mario64 was beter Tongue
(12-11-2009, 05:16 AM)GsixtyForce Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2009, 12:34 AM)Sinister992 Wrote: [ -> ]how do i run this with mouse and keyboard...i cant turn the bloody camera...or can i play it with joystick? i'm so confused atm with this...sometimes the mouse stops at half the screen and wont move past it...so i can only move it to the half of my monitor...how do i move the camera arround mario...any tutorials given maybe?

you obviously never played it on a Wii or own it...

but since i'm in a good mood i'll give you a hint!

the Wii D-pad can only change the camera to a certain degree..
there is no better way of using it to controll the cam...

even the camera function in mario64 was beter Tongue

yes indeed, i never played it on Wii or own one...tnx for explaining the camera thing...i fixed everything now... Big Grin
Hey guys... i wanna know, if Mario Galaxy is Running 100% in the latest revision. And if yes, its all playable in a Xbox 360 controller / Keyboard ? Or it is impossible because the motion senser ?

Sorry my horrible english. xD
If you mean full speed then the answer is no, The speed will depend greatly on your cpu and the lvl/area you are in... Just when you think your computer rules and you're getting 60 fps SLAP you get to a place that drops you to 30 Big Grin that's how it is.
(12-13-2009, 06:12 AM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]If you mean full speed then the answer is no, The speed will depend greatly on your cpu and the lvl/area you are in... Just when you think your computer rules and you're getting 60 fps SLAP you get to a place that drops you to 30 Big Grin that's how it is.

=(

My CPU is a Q6600... I know the Dolphin dont support quadcores, but it is enough ?

I think I will give it a try. The Smash Bros Brawl here, is runnning with the 16xCSAA and 720p resolution, with 50 constant fps. Have a chance for Galaxy runs good here, no ? =)

Thanks !

Ah, and the version of the game that runs good, is the NTSC or PAL ?
"Ah, and the version of the game that runs good, is the NTSC or PAL ? "

I have no idea, both work. (i assume the same)