Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I try to emulate my "360 Wired Gamepad" for use with Super Mario Galaxy. But every time I try to make a button to eighter left trigger or right trigger in the plugin it won't change the button, just starts to countdown and keep the old button.

I'm using Dolphin 2.0 downloaded from the start page and using the wiimote plugin that comes with it.

Thanks in advance//
Mario eyes are missing, there is a fix ?

and my fps are 40 vps 60 cpu 100%
at frame skipping 1, is all normal for my confg ?

amd phenom II x4 955, 4gb ram, HD5830 1gb
Yes, use a more recent build.

Not sure about your FPS, but check your config (use google for good configs, kthx)
Using Mario Galaxy with 6064 when using DX11 it crashes in this part, not just there, also other parts too.
Mine crashed without error or log message. :/
dx 11 plugin is experimental still...its not even closed to being finished...dx9 is better to use until they get further in development in dx 11
Is there anything to fix the horzion/atmosphere of the planets ?

The light blue in the picture should be blury, more like a fog. Hope you know how I mean.

I used SuFu, but didn't find anything, except that is a known problem.
Nope, no way to solve it for now. I believe it has to do with the emulated lighting/shaders, something isn't being emulated correctly. I believe there is already an issue regarding this on the issue tracker so I don't believe it would be necessary to open another issue reporting the same thing.
Hm...well, it doesn't disturb that much. Hope it'll get fixed soon.
Ok i have fiddled around with the settings in Dolphin, I have downloaded noumerous revisions, and i am still not 100% satisfied with the game.

Anyone here who have a stable 60 FPS? Mine are hitting 60FPS very often and staying there, but a lot of times it goes down to 40 FPS before it shoots up to 50-60 FPS again. I want 60 FPS all the time, or atleast not down to 40 FPS but a minimum of 50 FPS.
And another thing to mention, i get around 34-35 FPS in the base (observatory thingy). Anyone here who managed to get 60 FPS there? The start of the game was also awful, i got around 42 FPS. Seems like the more details and objects, the more my computer will struggle Confused
60 FPS = 100% speed.

Is there any revisions that perform good with this game??