Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On twitter says that a video is needed i found this on Ngemu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy7zRdD6J...r_embedded
(07-04-2009, 04:58 AM)umjammerlammy Wrote: [ -> ]Cant get the sound working in wind waker, is there a new option box somewhere i'm supposed to tick?
The sound in double dash is now working though.
remove the item hack hang patch

here are my settings and fps showing, just unlocked this world Tongue
(07-04-2009, 05:03 AM)Sabi96 Wrote: [ -> ]On twitter says that a video is needed i found this on Ngemu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy7zRdD6J...r_embedded

thanks I added it to front page.
Could you circle what your talking about
I'm also one of those that have terrible FPS (Less than 20 in Observatory) though I have the E8400. Was good in old revisions. Seems many people have crap speed without any good explanation... (my settings are correct)

coolcat12

Is it the Operating system? I got Vista and Windows 7 and both give me the same FPS. I dont got XP so cannot check.
(07-04-2009, 04:44 AM)Chaoscode Wrote: [ -> ]all hacks turned on it what i used Tongue

What does that mean or is it a joke? Huh
Hi.
I used my little config to play the mario galaxy(win 3 or 5fps).
q6600 to 3,2Ghz,Windows Vista 32.test your config and my config.
The secret is select the "disable alpha pass",and limit the framelimit.
thanks.
Game is running GREAT on my Q6600 with an 8800GTS 320. Getting solid 40-50fps on the smaller planets. However, I notice that after playing SMG a few minutes the music disappears (sfx still work). Is this a known problem and is there a solution? If not, its not biggie. Amazing progress guys!
(07-04-2009, 06:14 AM)Ashok Wrote: [ -> ]Game is running GREAT on my Q6600 with an 8800GTS 320. However, I notice that after playing SMG a few minutes the music disappears (sfx still work). Is this a known problem and is there a solution? If not, its not biggie. Amazing progress guys!

known issue and no way for fix it till the DSP emulation is more advanced.
Its great, the game is running except a few slowdowns like mario sunshine with sound. Just got my second star in the egg-galaxy