Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

coolcat12

Yeah, pull star doeskin work in latest rev.
The game is slow same.Sad
In my old version runs more fast.
same config(uses vista 32):
Sorry.
have activated the framelimiter to 50,causes the slow speed.
Now the game runs very well.thanks.
(07-12-2009, 11:07 AM)BlinkHawk Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2009, 11:00 AM)Willysonicteam Wrote: [ -> ]In the new revisions the sound listen good.
Have less FPS,7 or 8. Sad The observatory runs to 37-38fps the game is slow.

Desactivate Optimize Quantifiers, it reduces speed instead of increasing it in SMG. Also disabling alpha destination and setting EFB to GL Texture could help. With this settings I get 40 fps on the space ship, 60-80 on observatory and 30-50 on planets. I haven't tried disabling sound, but I doubt it will reduce speed since I'm on DC mode. Most of the speed is taken by the graphics.

EDIT: By the way is anyone having this problem:
[Image: bugb.gif]

the wimmote doesn't detect colission on the star or on the lunas or when gathering star bits. This happens on rev 3758, rev 3661 worked almost find (had this trouble some times, but wasn't permanent)

I have the same issue with version 3758 x64 also not related but Punch out works worse in this version as well (crappy sound and slow speed)
(07-12-2009, 12:06 PM)enb141 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2009, 11:07 AM)BlinkHawk Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2009, 11:00 AM)Willysonicteam Wrote: [ -> ]In the new revisions the sound listen good.
Have less FPS,7 or 8. Sad The observatory runs to 37-38fps the game is slow.

Desactivate Optimize Quantifiers, it reduces speed instead of increasing it in SMG. Also disabling alpha destination and setting EFB to GL Texture could help. With this settings I get 40 fps on the space ship, 60-80 on observatory and 30-50 on planets. I haven't tried disabling sound, but I doubt it will reduce speed since I'm on DC mode. Most of the speed is taken by the graphics.

EDIT: By the way is anyone having this problem:
[Image: bugb.gif]

the wimmote doesn't detect colission on the star or on the lunas or when gathering star bits. This happens on rev 3758, rev 3661 worked almost find (had this trouble some times, but wasn't permanent)

I have the same issue with version 3758 x64 also not related but Punch out works worse in this version as well (crappy sound and slow speed)

yeah but in lastest version (in my case) I get better speed, like 1.5x times more.
Pull star still is working fine for me..

By the way uncheck "Disable destination alpha pass", it's what is causing those ugly graphical glitches in the animated GIF you posted and likely causing problems with the pull star. Wink
is there was a direcx video plugin more user could use this awesome emulator
(07-12-2009, 03:19 PM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Pull star still is working fine for me..

By the way uncheck "Disable destination alpha pass", it's what is causing those ugly graphical glitches in the animated GIF you posted and likely causing problems with the pull star. Wink

I have Destination Alpha Pass enabled and still the bug is there.

Byvar

It's quite strange, I sometimes have that bug and sometimes I don't... I just restart Dolphin then, and if it doesn't work then, I restart it again. Smile
(07-12-2009, 04:41 PM)enb141 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2009, 03:19 PM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Pull star still is working fine for me..

He said to uncheck it, dumbass Tongue
(07-12-2009, 06:31 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2009, 04:41 PM)enb141 Wrote: [ -> ]

He said to uncheck it, dumbass Tongue

Which would thus make Destination Alpha pass ENABLED would it not?