Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-05-2011, 06:39 PM)shodan09 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2011, 08:32 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, LLE is pretty much perfect for most games...however, you need a strong CPU.

I've got a pretty strong CPU but I've had no end of trouble with LLE in MG1. It's strange because MG2 seems to work perfectly (apart from the bowser galaxies which have lots of slowdown)I can't even play the first galaxy at full speed in MG1.

Use the latest version and lle on thread.
I've just upgraded from 3.0 to the latest version. I also tried LLE on thread but I still get poor performance. I think i'll just have to write off MG1 as other games work full speed perfectly.

Thanks for the suggestions anyway Smile
I got an i7 860 and LLE is unplayable. Is anyone able to play Mario Galaxy 2 with LLE DSP?
Haven't played far into the game but yeah.
(10-05-2011, 08:24 PM)shodan09 Wrote: [ -> ]I've just upgraded from 3.0 to the latest version. I also tried LLE on thread but I still get poor performance. I think i'll just have to write off MG1 as other games work full speed perfectly.

Thanks for the suggestions anyway Smile

Hmm weird, i have the same cpu clocked at 4.2 ghz and performance is very good with lle on thread and lle recompiler. Did you use lle recompiler? Also don't use the per game property to force lle, it is a bit random whether recompiler or interpreter will be chosen, do it from the general settings.
I've tried pretty much everything I can think of and it's unusual because I think I've had the game working better than it is now previously but I don't know what I've done.

I get the worst slowdown during boss fights, how does yours hold up then?

Sack666

Hi,
the US-version (NTSC?) of Galaxy doesnt work on my dolphin (3.0 201)

I get a blackscreen.

The Iso works on a older version of dolphin 4525.

Are there any options for the newer version of dolphin, to run this game?

All PAL-Version of Wii-Games are working well.

Edit: It is th wii language, it must be set to english.

bb
Sack

how to have music?
it is not possible to check recompiler DSL LLE
(11-18-2011, 03:00 PM)panda64 Wrote: [ -> ]how to have music?
it is not possible to check recompiler DSL LLE

You must dump the dsp_coef.bin and dsp_rom.bin files from your Wii before you can use DSP LLE.

Search around, there is a how to here at the forums.
I now have the music but the fact that am on (recompiling the dsp lle) its train serious.