Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
E5200 is a jewel, that low FSB leaves inimaginable overclocking possibilities (obvious exaggeration).

E6750 has some good overcloking too. Raising the bus from 266 to 333 (the one E8400 is on default), you get 3.33Ghz-
Of course you don't have to raise it that high.

If your motherboard is fsb locked (like Dell inspiron pc's) or little fsb tolerant (945 chipsets), you can ALWAYS do the pinmod.

IMO, changing one of those cpu's for an E8400 before actually using up the older ones (I mean, till they stop working) is pointless. Buying a new rig changes the situation completely though.

d3906

Message in Portuguese
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ola pra todo mundo, Se puder, eu gostaria de saber se tem como jogar o Super Mario Galaxy sem o Wiimote no dolphin? Se tiver como, como eu faço? pois eu não estou conseguindo aqui, o jogo abre normalmente mas depois ele pede pra conectar o WiiMote.
Desde já, muito obrigado.

Message in English
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello for everyone, If you can, I would like to know if you like playing the Super Mario Galaxy without the Wiimote in dolphin? If you like, as I do? because I'm not getting here, the game opens normally but then he asks you connect the Wiimote.
Now, thank you.
(07-22-2009, 12:09 PM)d3906 Wrote: [ -> ]Message in English
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello for everyone, If you can, I would like to know if you like playing the Super Mario Galaxy without the Wiimote in dolphin? If you like, as I do? because I'm not getting here, the game opens normally but then he asks you connect the Wiimote.
Now, thank you.

Options -> Wiimote Settings:
Uncheck "Use Real Wiimote"
Select "Nunchuck" for Emulated Extension
I'm uploading this here since chaoscode requested it.
Hello,

I up my E5200@ 3.3 Gz now SMG run @35 FPS in Planet with Windows XP 32Bits SP3 Smile and dolphin 3868 X86
Next OC => 3.6 to run SMG @ 50 FPS

MK Wii run @ 50 FPS (beforce OC 35 FPS)
To be continued .....
(07-22-2009, 05:05 PM)BlinkHawk Wrote: [ -> ]I'm uploading this here since chaoscode requested it.

You could have uploaded it mediafire and then linked it in the issue comments. Would've been easier. Just saying.
(07-23-2009, 04:22 AM)Core2uu Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2009, 05:05 PM)BlinkHawk Wrote: [ -> ]I'm uploading this here since chaoscode requested it.

You could have uploaded it mediafire and then linked it in the issue comments. Would've been easier. Just saying.

that's what I did first, but chaos told me to reupload it to an attachment in forums, no idea why.

coolcat12

Do you guys think this game will get fullspeed like sunshine is right now? Seeing as sunshine was slow before and now runs full speed.
(07-23-2009, 10:15 AM)coolcat12 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you guys think this game will get fullspeed like sunshine is right now? Seeing as sunshine was slow before and now runs full speed.

Only time will tell.
(07-23-2009, 11:21 AM)Core2uu Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2009, 10:15 AM)coolcat12 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you guys think this game will get fullspeed like sunshine is right now? Seeing as sunshine was slow before and now runs full speed.

Only time will tell.

yes it will be Shy