Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heh, using 32-bits myself too. Do you have any hacks for SMG enabled? I don't have any... could that be a cause?
anY NEW svn for super mario galaxy????????

my fps is too slow

what is the fix
Just wait... or play it in your wii. i know someday will work. And its not soow slow, lowest frame im getting its 25 fps in 32-bit and still playable (like a matrix mario) HAHA!
(07-20-2009, 06:37 PM)izhars Wrote: [ -> ]Heh, using 32-bits myself too. Do you have any hacks for SMG enabled? I don't have any... could that be a cause?

nope, I don't have any hacks.
Does the fps of the game depends on my graphic card?

What should i do to improve the fps/?

Do i get a new g.card ?
(07-21-2009, 12:15 PM)hemandrmedia Wrote: [ -> ]Does the fps of the game depends on my graphic card?

What should i do to improve the fps/?

Do i get a new g.card ?

Dolphin's a lot more CPU than GPU dependent. If you already have a fairly powerful graphics card, your best bet is to get a better CPU (or, if you already have a dual-core that's clocked at close to or higher than 3.0Ghz, overclock it).
Core2uu, what's you FPS In Planet ? Because i have à Intel Dual Core E5200 it's bad ?
If i buy a E8400 SMG run more speed ? (Sorry for my bad english)
My PC :

E5200
2GB DDR2 PC6400
4870 1GB
I have Intel Core 2 Duo, E6750 (2.67 GHz) and have a decent graphic card. I get very good speeds already in SMG so I guess E5200 wouldn't be that much worse.

Of course better computer gives more speed, but try to have good graphic card too. And play around with Dolphin settings for more increase. Don't be too hasty, though.
no ur wrong! ur FSB is 1333 Mhz rather tahn 800 and u have double the size of 5200's L2 cache...some points u can benefit when having a good GPU with dolphin is anisotropic and anti-alising
(07-21-2009, 08:49 PM)dj55 Wrote: [ -> ]Core2uu, what's you FPS In Planet ? Because i have à Intel Dual Core E5200 it's bad ?
If i buy a E8400 SMG run more speed ? (Sorry for my bad english)
My PC :

E5200
2GB DDR2 PC6400
4870 1GB

It's different for different planets. I get 60 in some planets and 40 and 50 and such in others. I get ~33 in the observatory however RIGHT AFTER you load a save.

If you get an E8400 than you're FPS should definitely go up HOWEVER I think it would be cheaper to just overclock your E5200 to 3.0Ghz. Basically for the expense of a decent cooler you can have yourself an E8400.

Another thing is make sure you Catalyst 9.3 because right now the later drivers have a memory leak issue with Dolphin. If you don't want to downgrade to 9.3 then buy more RAM! ;]