Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh nevermind... your problem is that the field you thought was referring to the Z key is the wrong one. You need to click the "Configure" button next to "Nunchuk" and assign the Z key there.
What you configured was the z axis of the wiimote shaking.

ThomasCro

(04-09-2012, 11:44 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ].... post a screenshot of your Nunchuk configuration with the assigned key bindings.

Oh crap, thank you, that helped, didn't even notice the special nunchuk configuration menu, the button is shift and it works, tested, thanks a lot! Big Grin
Yeah guys, i'm getting minor FPS drop in certain areas too, for NO reason. I just started this game again after my recent PC upgrade, to experiment in 1080p.

Unlike before, at least the game "started" awesomely, with no "noticeable slowdown".

Suddenly, when I entered the FIRST honey bee Stage in world 1, stage 2, FPS dropped from 60-48. My settings are:

DX9 enabled
Enable Idle Skipping
hacks @ default setting
(recommended Recompiler settings)
Frameskip Auto
DSP LLE Recompiler
Audio Throttle off
everything else default

Computer settings:
Dolphin Rv. 600 64 bit
Windows 7 64 Bit
Geforce GTX 570
Core I7 2700k @ 4.6 GHZ

Any ideas?
Pls post your settings as screenshots.

Wiigamer

Have the same problem i can't ground pound.
Is there a fix for this problem ?
Im using a Logitech Dual Action controller.

When i press A to jump then Z nothing happens.
Under the Nunchuck drop-down, there is a button labelled, "Configure". Click that button and configure the Z button on the Nunchuck to activate ground pound.

Wiigamer

(05-02-2012, 09:20 AM)skid Wrote: [ -> ]Under the Nunchuck drop-down, there is a button labelled, "Configure". Click that button and configure the Z button on the Nunchuck to activate ground pound.

Thank you Smile
Does anyone knows how to make a left swing in Loopdeeloop with surfing. I use a ps3 controller emulating the xbox360 controller?
(05-20-2012, 05:38 AM)cerci123 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone knows how to make a left swing in Loopdeeloop with surfing. I use a ps3 controller emulating the xbox360 controller?

Emulating a wiimote? :p
(05-20-2012, 07:26 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2012, 05:38 AM)cerci123 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone knows how to make a left swing in Loopdeeloop with surfing. I use a ps3 controller emulating the xbox360 controller?

Emulating a wiimote? :p

He means what he says, you can use motionjoy to emulate a ps3 controller as an xbox360 controller for the shoulder and trigger buttons and you in turn emulate this as a wiimote again in dolphin, double emulation i callz it Cool