Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-14-2009, 05:21 AM)CassioAug Wrote: [ -> ]I played the game here, and well... in D3D plugin, I couldnt get good speed. In OpenGL I get good speed but sometimes the frame rate fall to 25~35.

But for me, the biggest problem wasn't the speed, but the controls. Play SMG without the Wiimote its horrible. I tried configure my pad for the game, but have more buttons than the pad, and the "star-sensor" have to be controlled by the mouse.

So when I tried play the game, I have to control mario, jump, and use the 'Roll and Pitch' with the joypad, control the star with the mouse, and the camera with the keyboard. Thats definitivelly not good, looks like Im trying control an airplane. =(

Well, I've tried this game for the first time in Dolphin. You get used to the joypad and the mouse if you never played it with a Wiimote, it's not that bad, I've finished the game without it. But I definitively have to try this one with a Wiimote.

(12-15-2009, 05:03 PM)king666 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to know if they fixed the sound the music the game Super Mario Galaxy

greetings.
Maybe as a christmas present?? Miracles happen this seasons. I'm Sure baby Jesus would be happy. Angel
plz help me.I have black screen when game start.i played & perform muramasa & RE umbrella & mario kart without problem.but I cant play this game.even with iso cant perform.just black screen & not happen.dont error.freez.my system Cpu:2.6 dua -Vga 8800gt.ram2 gb.plz help me.Sad

allenborder

Hi....
Here Roger from USA. There are many games are my favorite. Super Mario is one of them Which I have played many times. Its my favorite game.
Thanks for nice topic.
removed by me
By the way... now @ 101stars but cannot seem to complete... to following:
the ghost-space level with dissapearing floor etc. and the warp/waterdroplets darkmatter level

anyone who knows a solution... i've tried EFB RAM etc. nothing seems to work Sad

SEE EXAMPLE... when I use OGL XFB + EFB RAM etc etc. NATIVE you name it...
this is the only way to show that there should be texture, so you know where you fall down etc

[Image: 4198686858_cf8ac39848.jpg]
Btw today I got tired of trying so and went to the final boss after I defeated him in 1try without getting hurt Big Grin the final movie showed up... but then after it finishes it gets black and can't do anything Sad Is there supposed to be anything after wards? I mean i never finished it on my Wii so not in the mood of playing everything on the ultra low Wii graphics to find out :S
(12-20-2009, 08:54 AM)GsixtyForce Wrote: [ -> ]By the way... now @ 101stars but cannot seem to complete... to following:
the ghost-space level with dissapearing floor etc. and the warp/waterdroplets darkmatter level

anyone who knows a solution... i've tried EFB RAM etc. nothing seems to work Sad

this is the only way to show that there should be texture, so you know where you fall down etc

try direct x plugin it works PERFECT
btw: efb copy to texture
(12-21-2009, 08:15 AM)Valdiralita Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2009, 08:54 AM)GsixtyForce Wrote: [ -> ]By the way... now @ 101stars but cannot seem to complete... to following:

try direct x plugin it works PERFECT
btw: efb copy to texture

nope not that level I seriously tried every possible option combo...

post pics of you level warp please?
I have problems in the sound,after two minutes to play the game music stops. the efects of the game work perfectly,the music stops.
Is normal in all revisions?
^Yes. But the sound is currently being worked on, it could get fixed soon.