Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-08-2010, 04:48 AM)dnm Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2010, 11:31 PM)Killersnake432 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2010, 04:09 AM)Balupu Wrote: [ -> ]Just tested it with Dolphin V2 and Matter Splatter Galaxy works quite well now. I don't have to save and try some possibilities. Furthermore the music seems to work better now. Some levels have continuous music now, although it still stops after a while.

I think I'll beat it again on Dolphin with 120 Stars, just to practice for Super Mario Galaxy 2Big Grin

Wait... 120 stars? How did you get past the hang before credits...? Huh

you need to finish the game without sound; in this way you can pass the credits and to obtain the purple comet.
Hope SMG2 work with dolphn!

I tryed that but no luck FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! But I'll try again later... So yea wondering same with SMG2 when it comes out lol
Hello, now I have a problem with another Mario game, in this case is the super mario galaxy, I left in the world selection screen and unresponsive and plugged it nunuck and unresponsive.
when I try to run Super Mario Galaxy (PAL), my Dolphin crashes. I'm using Dolphin 2.0 RC1, what i'm supposed to do? (sorry for bad english, i'm Polish)
(05-10-2010, 03:49 PM)antarsan Wrote: [ -> ]when I try to run Super Mario Galaxy (PAL), my Dolphin crashes. I'm using Dolphin 2.0 RC1, what i'm supposed to do? (sorry for bad english, i'm Polish)

Start by posting your settings and your system specs. Wink
I don't change any settings, Pentium Dual-Core E5200, 4 GB RAM, GeForce 9500 GT 1 GB, Windows 7 Ultimate x32
(05-08-2010, 04:10 PM)Killersnake432 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2010, 04:48 AM)dnm Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2010, 11:31 PM)Killersnake432 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2010, 04:09 AM)Balupu Wrote: [ -> ]Just tested it with Dolphin V2 and Matter Splatter Galaxy works quite well now. I don't have to save and try some possibilities. Furthermore the music seems to work better now. Some levels have continuous music now, although it still stops after a while.

I think I'll beat it again on Dolphin with 120 Stars, just to practice for Super Mario Galaxy 2Big Grin

Wait... 120 stars? How did you get past the hang before credits...? Huh

you need to finish the game without sound; in this way you can pass the credits and to obtain the purple comet.
Hope SMG2 work with dolphn!

I tryed that but no luck FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! But I'll try again later... So yea wondering same with SMG2 when it comes out lol

Yep, I just deactivated the sound. But you have to play the whole game without sound. Save states don't work, you have to start from the beginning.
If it doesn't work with the newest build, try it with an older one and then copy your savegame. Sometimes you have to use some tricks to get a game working.

I played the game with dolphin 5160.
Dear Mario galaxy fans, I just tried this game in Dolphin and it looks amazing. I even had some fun with stereoscopic 3D drivers from iZ3D to transform the game in 3D and it looks really great.
The Dolphin team has made an amazing job so far, keep improving the emulator guys (and fix the music), good luck !

(watch this picture with Red/cyan glasses)
[attachment=3238]
what is the best configuration for this game on dolphin plz ?
(05-11-2010, 12:17 PM)BlackShark Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Mario galaxy fans, I just tried this game in Dolphin and it looks amazing. I even had some fun with stereoscopic 3D drivers from iZ3D to transform the game in 3D and it looks really great.
The Dolphin team has made an amazing job so far, keep improving the emulator guys (and fix the music), good luck !

Cool, that's another thing you can't do with a real wii. Dolphin rocks!
Super Mario Galaxy in 3D video here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/wiiandps2#p/...E8W_qsK57U