Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes it is. The default IR is setup with AXIS, which will go back to the middle after you move.
Think of it as an analog stick. Same thing.
(06-16-2012, 11:20 PM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it is. The default IR is setup with AXIS, which will go back to the middle after you move.
Think of it as an analog stick. Same thing.

I see Big Grin, didn't know that Tongue
What's the fastest Dolphin build for Mario Galaxy?

I know that the later builds (ie. 3.0-716) have better compatibility but it's at the expensive of speed...

So... are there any older builds that are 100% compatible with Super Mario Galaxy but are faster than the latest build? (i.e. 3.0-716)
Try the official Dolphin 3.0 release Wink
Quote:What's the fastest Dolphin build for Mario Galaxy?

It doesn't depend of the build. It depends of your system.
What are your specs?

wakocoke

[Image: mario.jpg]

can you help me out on how to maximize this game at its fullest speed and fps Big Grin

specs on sig t.y
Nope, requires SUPER fast computer :3

wakocoke

[Image: 42.gif] bad news on my part [Image: 20.gif]
Yep.

Your CPU is not enough for SMG. It needs a Core i5-3570k @ 4.2GHz (if LLE is enabled) Smile (Well, in most cases)
(08-12-2012, 05:47 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Yep.

Your CPU is not enough for SMG. It needs a Core i5-3570k @ 4.2GHz (if LLE is enabled) Smile (Well, in most cases)
I can confirm that. I have exactly this setting and it works (besides some low fps here and there) just great.

But I have one problem: Is it normal that I cannot load a dolphin save state without mario not being able to move any more? I only can go in some directions Sad