Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-04-2010, 07:34 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]since that anti-matter stuff has been fixed (at least that's what I read) you should be able to obtain all stars. If you can't find them, it's probably your fault, not the emulator's Big Grin look for a walkthrough or something...

Depends if the game still hangs before credits then emulator fault since gotta beat the game for the purple comets in game to get rest of the stars.
I think it does still hang but it doesn't when using...uuhm...the other sound-backend? not sure, you gotta look for it, but there was a workaround.
there WAS a workaround. using the nullsound backend enables the game to load the credits right after you beat the final bowser fight. but the nullsound backend was removed from the SVN. some say that by turning off HLE Audio yields the same result but it never worked for me.
(05-05-2010, 01:19 AM)AmienZero Wrote: [ -> ]there WAS a workaround. using the nullsound backend enables the game to load the credits right after you beat the final bowser fight. but the nullsound backend was removed from the SVN. some say that by turning off HLE Audio yields the same result but it never worked for me.

Yeah same but oh well. Dosent bother me much sence I already beat it twice on my Wii 121 stars on both Mario and Luigi. But Makes me wonder about SMG2 when it comes out Confused...

Shrimpkebab

Is there an older rev that dont have the music issue?
Nope, it's a bug with the DSP plugin that hasn't been solved yet and has been an issue ever since sound in Mario Galaxy has started working.
Just tested it with Dolphin V2 and Matter Splatter Galaxy works quite well now. I don't have to save and try some possibilities. Furthermore the music seems to work better now. Some levels have continuous music now, although it still stops after a while.

I think I'll beat it again on Dolphin with 120 Stars, just to practice for Super Mario Galaxy 2Big Grin
(05-07-2010, 04:09 AM)Balupu Wrote: [ -> ]Just tested it with Dolphin V2 and Matter Splatter Galaxy works quite well now. I don't have to save and try some possibilities. Furthermore the music seems to work better now. Some levels have continuous music now, although it still stops after a while.

I think I'll beat it again on Dolphin with 120 Stars, just to practice for Super Mario Galaxy 2Big Grin

Wait... 120 stars? How did you get past the hang before credits...? Huh

dnm

(05-07-2010, 11:31 PM)Killersnake432 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2010, 04:09 AM)Balupu Wrote: [ -> ]Just tested it with Dolphin V2 and Matter Splatter Galaxy works quite well now. I don't have to save and try some possibilities. Furthermore the music seems to work better now. Some levels have continuous music now, although it still stops after a while.

Wait... 120 stars? How did you get past the hang before credits...? Huh

you need to finish the game without sound; in this way you can pass the credits and to obtain the purple comet.
Hope SMG2 work with dolphn!

Jackvinsly

I have lots of collection of the game but i like to play with Mario every version.i like Mario graphics .i have done all stage of Galaxy Mario version its a very pretty version and i want install in my i phone.then i will play this game anywhere any time.,