Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-12-2010, 06:33 AM)V3teran Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2010, 06:35 AM)dephined Wrote: [ -> ]I have a e8400 with ati hd4850 and the speed is good, but sometimes the game "stops and restarts" for few seconds (without a reason), anytone experiencing the same problem of fluid gameply but with some "freeze frames"?

I get 55-60fps at all times at 1920*1080,as with most games.

me too, but in this particular game there are some strange freeze frames (sometimes the image stops for a while without a reason)...

for me its always 54-60 Smile

guys look at this shit..

[Image: 2weax3a.png]

i have xbox360 contorller and i got config file
for the pad and everything great

but inside this house i cant do anything and im just starting the game
after collected the first big star

it says inside this house Aim to STAR ..pull star and press A

i didt everything nothing hppn..? i watched videos..and there was
a hand point on the star then press A and works

but when i point at star it dosnt do anything

what to do?
"Enable EFB to CPU access" in Direct 3D9 plugin to pull star ,OpenGL plugin work fine without that oftion
oh man thanx very much..u just saved me ..thanx again
It seems that on latest revs SMG runs flawlessly. I was playing it for 2-3 hours without restarting Dolphin and everything was perfect, everything worked and I'm now officially happy.

Heart Dolphin developers, keep up the great work.

Now go make DKCR perfect too! NOW! j/k
I defeated the last Bowser. But after that there comes a video sequence, where mario says: "[.....] a new galaxy"

After that sequence i just get a black screen and the emulation seems to stop.

I tried several GPU-configurations (DX9 <-> OpenGL, Texture <-> RAM) but it didnt work.

Did anyone solve that problem or can anyone help me to solve it?
I think that had something to do with sound. Try using the LLE plugin or unchecking all options in the HLE plugin.
It's the same as Grand Star levels in SMG2, just disable all options in HLE when doing the last level. Then after the game saves (after the credits), exit and enable again.
Thank you for your answers, but I couldnt solve the problem anyway :/

-> I tried unchecking all options in HLE Plugin, but didnt work. I get black screen and emulation seems to stop.

-> I tried LLE Plugin, but I cant use it. Error message: Failed to load DSP Rom: Sys/GC/dsp_rom.bin and dsp_coeff.bin

-> I also have the problem, that i cant use wii channels like Mii. When i want to create a Mii, then i get this black screen, too. (I have Wii NAND 4.2). Maybe this is the same problem as the problem with Mario galaxy?
put the volume to 1% as well!
you guys forgot that part!