Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

pezus

The game just crashes randomly for me and quite often. I'm using dolphin 3661.
(07-16-2009, 04:16 AM)pezus Wrote: [ -> ]The game just crashes randomly for me and quite often. I'm using dolphin 3661.

Update to a newer build. See the forum for user-uploaded builds.

pezus

(07-16-2009, 04:24 AM)Core2uu Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2009, 04:16 AM)pezus Wrote: [ -> ]The game just crashes randomly for me and quite often. I'm using dolphin 3661.

Update to a newer build. See the forum for user-uploaded builds.
Yeah, but I've read comments that say that newer builds have a pullstar bug.
(07-16-2009, 04:40 AM)pezus Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but I've read comments that say that newer builds have a pullstar bug.

It has been fixed. But it also happens that it doesn't work at times, so for it to work you might need to jump around for a minute, get the camera angle changed and stuff. I found that it works pretty well doing that.

Anyways, r3661 is way slower than the newer ones. I'd recommend you upgrade.

pezus

(07-16-2009, 04:42 AM)Core2uu Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2009, 04:40 AM)pezus Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but I've read comments that say that newer builds have a pullstar bug.

It has been fixed. But it also happens that it doesn't work at times, so for it to work you might need to jump around for a minute, get the camera angle changed and stuff. I found that it works pretty well doing that.

Anyways, r3661 is way slower than the newer ones. I'd recommend you upgrade.
OK, thanks a lot!

SD456

Hi all!

For me the game was very slow. I tried some revs (3793,3800,3813) but i get only 14-15 FPS in-game.
I tested the new version and...run more fine, but,the game run more slow to fps.
Look my pictures.
[Image: mariogalaxy.th.jpg]

wow guys check this out i never ever had over 100 fps in the observatory.
(07-18-2009, 10:46 AM)Klotzek Wrote: [ -> ][Image: mariogalaxy.th.jpg]

wow guys check this out i never ever had over 100 fps in the observatory.

hello where can i download dolphin svn 3823 ..pleaseeeeeeeee replySleepyIdeaDodgyAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngel
There --> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-2332.html There is already a newer one with sound in mario sunshine!