Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could someone post their wii 4632 with a xbox controller setup? ... I seem to be having a case of the newb-problems.
Hay Game is working fine for me but too slow Smile
I have 30 fps with rev4632.
With Frame Skipping there are maybe more fps but it isnt also good to play.Are there any other configs to play that game faster?

My System:
Amd Phenom II 940
Ati 4850
4 gigs ram
(12-04-2009, 09:50 PM)ilea Wrote: [ -> ]Hay Game is working fine for me but too slow Smile
With Frame Skipping there are maybe more fps but it isnt also good to play.Are there any other configs to play that game faster?

My System:
Amd Phenom II 940
Ati 4850
4 gigs ram

Hmm.. If the lowest fps you get is 30 you should use Frameskip 1 and the game should run perfectly for you.
(12-04-2009, 11:30 PM)crow132 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2009, 09:50 PM)ilea Wrote: [ -> ]Hay Game is working fine for me but too slow Smile

My System:
Amd Phenom II 940
Ati 4850
4 gigs ram

Hmm.. If the lower fps you have is 30 you should use Frameskip 1 and the game should run perfectly for you.

hm, I never really understood this whole framekipping thing (especially cuz it never did me anything good *g*). So if I have a game running at about 40fps all the time...should I e.g. raise the resolution and then set frameskipping to 1; then I'll not only have smooth game play but even better visual quality? O_o

My System:
Amd Phenom II 940
Ati 4850
4 gigs ram

Hi I use to get 60+ fps now I only get 30 fps, but it acts like its been limited, I think it might be the dx3d plugin, frame limit/watchdog and v-sync.

Full speed in OGL with frame limit and watchdog, but since all the other games I play have full speed using v-sync and dx3d, then I just wont play smg.
only problem with D3D9 plugin is that sometimes I get this low resolution thing, its really anoying :S
[attachment=1715]
seems to run fine other than I cant use the cursor to select things
(12-05-2009, 10:25 AM)error4o4 Wrote: [ -> ]seems to run fine other than I cant use the cursor to select things

look at the config of dx3d there is an option to fix that.
How many FPS does the game run?
For me it runs betwen 24(large planets)-60(small ones.)fps.

Also I dont know if im the only one with this issue:
when I use OpenGL and I dont set native or native x2
my game starts running really slow.
[attachment=1729][attachment=1730]

BUT! with nativex2 ON :
[attachment=1731][attachment=1732]

I get FULL speed but with the screen messed up.

so I start game with Nativex2, then while games running uncheck and start playing normally.

(D3d9 and OpenGL give me same speed, but with openGL i dont get some screens in low resolution and the bosses dont flicker.)